[Resolved] Combined Insurance / no pay out
Have has Combined Insurance for years. Never had an issue until my Husband was killed in a car accident. I have been now fighting with them for 6 months. They said he was DUI on his Rx by FAA doc. He didn't fly, he did not have his pilot lic, The research I have done shows not enough Rx in his system. I faxed info to them and after 8 weeks, and after not hearing anything from them I called back told them I was contacting a lawyer. The next day I called back was told they sent me a letter, 4 days later No letter. I called them many times, they said they'd call me back. Fat chance, they never did. I proved them wrong so now I'm waiting to see what the next excuse is. Like I haven't been through enough.
No they did NOT call me, No they did NOT email me. They sent me two letters.I will send you a copy of everything they sent me and they info. I sent to them to help them see that my husband was NOT DUI.
More Combined Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Combined Insurance - Fraud and scam 
- Combined Insurance - Do not use this company 
- Combined Insurance - Awful experience 
- Combined Insurance - Working for Combined 
- Combined Insurance - Refuse to pay claim
- Combined Insurance - policy number p8087327
- Combined Insurance - Income protection / pay while your hurt or sick and can't work...Scam
- Combined Insurance - Refund 
- Combined Cancer Insurance - Non-payment of benefits 
- Combined Insurance Accident policy - Cancellation policy