Collect Pros / collection on a magazine not ordered

PO Box 4133, Woburn, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8774391825

I received a scam letter on pink paper stating they are trying to collect a debit of $365.75 payable within 30 days for a magazine called Entertainment Weekly. I DID NOT order this magazine. Reference # given is 548590 with the date of the letter being 5/20/2015. I called the phone # provided & hit prompt # 3 so I could speak to a representative. The call kept returning to the very beginning as there was no rep to speak with. I have no intention of paying them 1 penny as this is a total scam letter!!

Al
May 27, 2015

Comments

• Na
      28th of May, 2015

I have received a letter on pink paper stating they are trying to collect a debit of $365.75 payable within 30 days for a magazine called Entertainment Weekly ! reference number 495966 letter dated 5/20/2015 ! I have called twice and keep getting the the same message!
    I have no intention of paying this bill as it is a scam
    Nancy Carter MAY 28, 2015
    1753 Mills dr.
    Los Banos CALIF. 93635

13th of Jun, 2015

I received the same pink letter today with the exact same amount. It is for US Weekly Magazine. The collect pros said that I should pay immediately otherwise it would affect my credit score. When I called they suggest me to dispute it from www.collectpros.com/dispute. When I did that it showed that the debit is very valid and they have the phone conversation audio to prove it. I called US Weekly magazine but they said that I have no account there. Is this really a scam? Will it affect my credit?
    Please suggest !