Coles Supermarkets / selling products past their use-by date
13 march 2017
Dear person in charge
Re: complaint about selling products past their use-by date: dy primo short cut bacon
I am very shocked and unhappy with the product I bought at the coles north rocks in nsw on the 10th march.
I bought it on the 10th march and kept in the fridge.
I have noticed when I was about to cook it on the 12th. The used by date showed 28/feb/17, 13 march 2017
I am going to take it to the shop today but I would inform you that it is not a first time and I would like you take an action to improve your service and quality of the products. If I do not hear from you within 5 days, I will lodge a formal complaint with consumer affairs in my state.
You can contact me on [removed] or [removed] (Email preferred) , to discuss this matter further.
I have attached a photocopy of my receipt as proof of purchase.
Michiko okada (Ms)
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream