Coles Supermarkets / lack of little shop folders

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

For the last couple of weeks I have hunted high and low to dozens of Coles stores to buy 2 Little shops folders. One store
had a folder on display full of Little shops and would not sell the folder to me. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the staff will
take it when the promotion is over. I think that Coles should have more stock of folders considering the amount of Little shops
that customers have. I searched on Gumtree only to find very high prices advertised by people selling folders and Little shops.
It is ridiculous the amount they ask. It appears that they are stocking up on folders just to sell them for a profit, making it difficult
for genuine collectors spending lots at Coles only to not be able to put the Little shops into a folder.

Maybe Coles should have anticipated this problem and ensure that there was excess stock of folders. I noticed that lots of people
are trying to source folders.
Can you reply and let me know if I can obtain a couple of folders from somewhere. I am not prepared to buy them off those people
trying to rip other people off.

Aug 23, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      Sep 07, 2018

I have also been trying to find a Coles little shop folder as I have the whole collection but no folder due the lack of them. I know Coles in my town got an extra 50 in and a man came along and bought the whole 50 which is very unfair. Coles should put a limit on them for each customer so everyone has a chance to purchase one. If you look on eBay it is absolute ludicrous on how much people are asking for them the same rule should apply as selling concert tickets etc where you can only sell an item for 10% more than the face value. It's so not fair.
    If you could also help me out with just one folder it would greatly be appreciated