Coles Supermarkets / customer service
On multiple occasions, I have found the service behind the 12 items or less/service counter to be less than desirable. My last 2 visits where even worse than usual with the staff constantly talking to each other, ignoring the customer and being rude when spoken to. A customer was singled out and humiliated out loud for having more than 12 items and the sniggering and scoughing from the staff was unacceptable.
If this behaviour was a once off experience, I may have let it go but the continuous lack of respect, disgusting attitude and rudeness shown by these staff on a regular basis, particularly by the middle-aged women who appear to be at least in supervisory roles,
needs to be addressed.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - baby formula
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - Misleading advertising
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - stikeez - unethical supply to supermarket
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - coles email giftcard
- Coles Supermarket - truck driver