Coles Supermarkets — coles brand comfy bots walker nappies - change
This is feed back regarding the new comfy bot nappy range that coles has changed.
Yes I now get 48 nappies instead of 44 but the quality has diminished considerably! I have a 1 and 2 year old and we go through nappies. Your new range is wider in the waste but narrower in the leg. The absorbency is pathetic and the leg guards leak. I have to change their nappies more frequently and those 4 extra nappies you have provided, well they mean nothing when the nappy quality is so poor. Not happy with the change. Do the right thing and boot your product team back to the drawing board, and change the comfy bot range back to the original. I will be changing brands in a heart beat once I have finished with this last lot of coles brand comfy bots unless things change.
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream