Coles Supermarkets / auto checkouts
Over the last couple weeks I have been in Mildura with work and going through your automated checkouts have not received the correct change in ten visits three I have been short changed, today at 645 Saturday I was short changed again this time I compained and after a few minutes the $2.40 was given back to me, the girl said sorry but really didn't care so I asked to speak to the duty manager she arrived no smile etc and said I won't be a minute and proceeded to start serving customers in the smoke shop, after she served the customer she started serving another costumer, I told the girl it's totally unacceptable behaviour and I will follow through with head office.
How can this happen on three occasions? Is it a deliberate act to increase profit? Or is it like going to the pokies ?
More Coles Supermarkets Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service