Coles Supermarkets / auto checkouts

Mildura, United States Review updated:

Over the last couple weeks I have been in Mildura with work and going through your automated checkouts have not received the correct change in ten visits three I have been short changed, today at 645 Saturday I was short changed again this time I compained and after a few minutes the $2.40 was given back to me, the girl said sorry but really didn't care so I asked to speak to the duty manager she arrived no smile etc and said I won't be a minute and proceeded to start serving customers in the smoke shop, after she served the customer she started serving another costumer, I told the girl it's totally unacceptable behaviour and I will follow through with head office.
How can this happen on three occasions? Is it a deliberate act to increase profit? Or is it like going to the pokies ?

Mi
Oct 28, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Oct 29, 2017

It is possible that it is not intentional and they are just forgetful or under-trained staff.

Nov 24, 2017

three times is really pushing the possibility of coincidence but a forth incident where you got "short" changed indicates there's an error favoring coles in place here.