Coles Supermarket / service refund

Ipswich, Queensland, Australia Review updated:

To whom may cornice's
1/8 /16 about 2:15 pm I went to Coles at Redbank Ipswich to refund some pork bun and pork dumpling but the lady in there did not let me, she said that due to the frozen nature of the pork dumplings she couldn't give me a refund. She said the pork buns was soft but she got no experience about products. The buns, after a few minutes, become soft when it defrosts . Why she not complaining about pork dumping its hard like rocks but she didn't refund them! When I got there I waited for service it look me a few minutes and then waited for her to make phone call, another 15 mins, plus my own personal travel time, of course it will become soft!!!
I work in a food preparation shop, of course I know how important it is if food isn't keep at the right temperature, when I was travelling there, I keep them in a freezer bag and it took me only 5 minutes to drive there.
From what she was saying, those products are not fit for me to purchase, take home and consume!!! I wanted to return the products because a friend had bought the wrong ones and I didn't like the flavours of those type, my friend didn't know. I understand where she is coming from, but the way she explained, she should have better training to explain issues like this instead of making lame excuses like that!! I'm a consumer not an idiot!!!

Ll
Aug 01, 2016

Comments

• Di
      Aug 19, 2016

They should refund you. What do they think it is, they sell it and if your not happy then they should refund it and get there money back from the supplier.