Coles / Sun Dried Tomato / wood found inside jar
Recently bought a jar of coles Sun- Dried Tomato strips.(new recipe).
Whilst eating the sundried tomato strips i suddenly found myself choking on something that felt sharp..As i managed to cough it up, i then picked the pieces out from my mouth and discovered that it was three little pieces of wood.About the size of broken down popsticle sticks.
So i then decided to take a further look into the jar and managed to find another piece of wood stuffed into the sundried tomato strips..whether it was from the way they process these tomato's im not sure but i do know is that it shouldnt contain any form of wood product..
More Coles / Sun Dried Tomato Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service