Coles — hope island.
This store abuts the Hope Island Marina.
I have been a marina resident for the last 7 years and have seen Coles become more unfriendly towards marina patrons.
The parking system was changed to suit Coles customers which is still causing major inonvenience to bertholders in the marina.
Then the trollys were fitted with brakes making it impossible to wheel goods down to the boats.
There are 300 berths in the marina, with a large number of livaboards. Some of them elderly. This should be a huge customer base for Coles, but with all the restrictions in place, more people are shopping at the newly opened Woolies
...a brand new store with Aldi and undercover parking. If I have to get my own trolley, which was advised by your store manager John, when we spoke today. I will probaly drive the short distance to Wollworths as well.
John advised that the body corporate and council were calling the shots and it was out of his hands. I am not sure of this fact, as I have seen many changes to the status quo over the years, many of which have benefited Coles, with scant regard for marina customers.
Surely it would be in Coles interest to try and address the issues and retain the shoppers living right at their back door.
Looking forward to a response.
More Coles Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats