Coles British Sausages / british sausages
I bought some Irish Sausages and Cumberland sausages from your new range of British Meats.
The flavour and texture of the sausages were first class.
Best sausages on sale in Australia.
However, Coles have a problem with their manufacturer, all the sausages both the Irish and Cumberland sausages had lots of ground up bone in them, which ruins the eating experience.
Please find out why your supplier is making this error. Sausages are meat not bone to chew on and get stuck in your teeth. First class flavour, but let down by meat containing bone.
More Coles British Sausages Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarket - truck driver 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - music in store
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - I would like some feedback please
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - rspca approved chicken thigh fillet
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - rspca approved chicken breast