Cold Stone Creamery / Rip off

I bought two giftcards at coldstone creamery in klamath falls, oregon where I live for christmas gifts for my two daughters. This was in december.In january I took them to use the giftcards which had been locked in my lock box so they wouldn't get lost. The counter person said there was money on one card but not the other. I was told to come back tomorrow with a receipt and they would give me another card. So I went back the next day with my bank card information and date of purchase as I paid with my visa. Visa did have record of the sale. The counter person stated her manager said not to give a new card. So I got his number and name and called him he then backed off and said to bring the cards back again and he would look up the transaction with visa and on his records for credit card sales and replace my card. I didn't hear from him so I went back and all the windows were covered with paper. They closed !!! So I just got scammed. When I paid for the card the guy didn't put the money on the one gift card. So I will never buy a gift vard again anywhere or if I do I am making them prove the money is on the card before I leave. Thanks coldstone.

Ma

Comments

• Ta
      10th of Apr, 2011

Coldstone and TimHorton's staff are inexperienced and indifferent. They need to require receipts like other fast foods to prevent fraud.