Coinbase San Francisco CA / one bitcoin
My brother passed away Feb 23 2016 and at that time he owned one Bitcoin that was being held by Coinbase San Francisco. Since that time we have furnished all the proper legal documents to have this turned over to his surviving siblings, my sister, my brother and I. At first they were quite helpful and advised what legal documents would be necessary. On april 7th we completed this task and sent them to The Coinbase dropbox via email and received confirmation. Since that time they have stopped all communication with us. We fear they have taken our money possibly when it was at near 20, 000 earlier this year though we have no proof of that. We are currently in process of notifying the San Francisco District Attorney and the California State Attorney General's office. We are all in our mid to late seventies and have very limited funds to pursue this matter and they know that. We will never give up trying to retrieve what is rightfully and legally ours.
More Coinbase San Francisco CA Complaints & Reviews
- Coinbase - I can't get past, their verification, cant close my account and cant get a straight answer where all the information goes when I close 
- Coinbase - locked account 
- Coinbase - coinbase after many requests => unlock my account!!! 
- Coinbase - account restricted
- Coinbase - unauthorized credit card usage fraud
- Roger Ver/ Coinbase - criminal
- Coinbase - coinbase have stolen thousands of euros from me.
- Coinbase - coinbase wallet access
- Coinbase - verification identification system
- Coinbase - my account