Cambridge Investment Research Logo

Cambridge Investment Research

Having problems with Cambridge Investment Research?

Cambridge Investment Research reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 14, 2009. The latest review Unauthorized charges was posted on Apr 14, 2009. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges was resolved on Apr 14, 2009. Cambridge Investment Research has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews. Cambridge Investment Research has resolved 1 complaints.

Cambridge Investment Research Customer Service Contacts

ideaspace, Hauser Forum, 3 Charles Babbage Rd
Cambridge
United Kingdom - CB30GT

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cambridge Investment Research Customer Service. Initial Cambridge Investment Research complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cambridge Investment Research above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cambridge Investment Research. Discuss the issues you have had with Cambridge Investment Research and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Cambridge Investment Research Complaints & Reviews

Cambridge Investment ResearchUnauthorized charges

This outfit using another name, 'Pershing' so one can blame the other for whatever you complain about. I suppose I'll have to write them up too. The 'Financial Consultant' for our accounts left to go to Wachovia Securities. One would expect they would assign another representative, but, no, they simple requested that we close the accounts. I didn't mind so much, they didn't seem to be that great an outfit anyway. Similar to Edward Jones, I think, in the way they turn non-financial people who lose their first careers into someone we are supposed to trust our futures to. (hmmm)

Anyway, imagine my surprise when they charged me fees ($75 per IRA and $50 per other account) to close the accounts THEY ASKED ME TO CLOSE!!! I protested this and the 1) cited something they said 'must have been' in the account opening paperwork, noticing me that these fees would be closed, and 2) 'the fees are actually charged by the other company (Pershing) so it's beyond our control.' What a crock. Well, how far do you go to retrieve $125.00 of good money after bad. I'm glad at least I can try to warn others to stay away from these guys.