Coca Cola / foreign objects inside sealed bottle

1 Philippines Review updated:

I have made several complains to Coca Cola regarding their dirty bottle packaging here in the Philippines. To date, I have 16 bottles of Coca Cola Products with foreign object inside. Product packages are sealed and have no sign of tampering.

All I got from them are assurances that they will investigate the matter. The last time I made a contact with them, they told me that they have shared the information I have provided to the appropriate management and that I will receive a response soon. No one came. Not even a call was received from them.

To think that this is a serious matter and that the safety of the consumers are at risk, it is very obvious that Coca Cola is not giving any attention to this. A very clear proof that they do not care at all for the safety of the public.

Below is my complete name and address to show that this is not a rumor and is not meant to discredit them. This is to let the public know that Coca Cola must be forced to face their obligation to the consumers. I have the proof on the matter and they cannot deny it.

Ronilo T. Penero
Block 44, Lot 2&4, Celine Homes
Fortune Towne, Bacolod City 6100
Philippines

email add: rtpenero@yahoo.com

Contact No: [protected]
[protected]

Ro

Comments

• Le
      24th of Mar, 2010

I also have a coca cola product that has foreign materials in it. The product is sealed. I have it for proof.

• Ho
      20th of Aug, 2010

You guys get a life, all bottles are filled by machines! All sainitized and well maintenanced for product cuality, I am a consumer my self but get on the interned and make your research in google or YouTube you guys sound dumb trying to sound like victims it's so funny why would a multimillion dollar company take such risks and ats funny how you got 12 of them bottles where you reside, I think there specially made for you.

[Dj Fraze]

• La
      19th of Dec, 2011

I watched Stray Dogs one after another Urinate on Cases of Coca-Cola here in Cebu. The product is delivered 20 cases at a time on a Trike by children 8 to 11 years old.12 hours a day 7 days a week during school hours. People Urinating on walls where Coke is stored in Lapu Lapu and at night the rats are by the hundreds. Yes my neighbor found what looked like a large clump of dirt in a unopened bottle of Coke and showed it to me. Welcome to the PH
    CM

• Ro
      19th of Dec, 2011

I recently got a bottle of Royal TruOrange (1.5 liters) with a lot of foreign objects inside. Its clear, their bottling here in the Philippines is not that good. To those who said it is impossible. be realistic, no machine is perfect. Its how Coca Cola handles this kind of problem. But the main problem is I guess, they are not doing anything about it. They are confident that their product will not be affected unless there is someone who will look into it. Someone whom they cannot ignore.. :)

• Ce
      17th of Jan, 2012

Same here guys, I have a 8 oz. Coke still sealed with foreign objects inside.Does that means Coca Cola Plants here in the Philippines are bottling dirty coke?

• Em
      13th of Jun, 2012

I totally agree!!! I have 1L Royal Tru Orange. Very dirty with webs and black foreign objects. Completely sealed. The thing is, I have a store with coca cola chiller . Reported QA Dept. Coca Cola Cebu. No response, no return calls, no nothing!!!. These people are so incompetent not doing their jobs as QA!!!. NO help from them or compensation. Poor poor service! They just need to know that.

• Ta
      15th of Jun, 2012

Magandang umaga po sa inyong lhat n mga empleyado may nkita po akong isang coke na litro na may maruming lamang po at ito ay parang cotton n nka pasok po sa botelya dto kme ngaun sa mindanao. e2 po ang contact n# q 09063383403 pra dna po ito kumalat sa publiko

• Ca
      25th of Aug, 2012

I have a 8 oz. Coke still sealed with no coke inside.

1st of Jul, 2014

i have 8 bottles of coke w/ strange things inside the sealed bottle. and I want to know should be done to sort the giant company's liabilities

• Re
      13th of Oct, 2014

I found something in my coke zero tonight. It appeared to be a rubber glove. Also, it looked like the dots of medicines from a pill capsule. It was gross. Now, I am wondering if I could get sick. It is a wonder I didn't chock or swallow that garbage, whatever it was. I didn't know what to do. Obviously, something should be done, but what? I can't prove the stuff was in there when I opened the drink. I seem to be doing alright so far. Am I in danger from drinking my favorite pop.

3rd of Feb, 2015

there is a dead in sect inside the royal tru orange bottle i want to complain.

3rd of Feb, 2015

bottle of royal tru orange is dirty inside on it

3rd of Feb, 2015

i really want to complain this problem of mine to the umbudsman if this coca cola company will not make any action in my complain about the royal tru orange, there is a dead insect inside the bottle.i was embarrashed by my customer...

• Th
      11th of Aug, 2015

sealed empty bottle? realy? check youtube there is a video on how to fake it being sealed and empty. its a scam. as for the non normal objects in the bottles when it is packaged there not there. so someone has a machine that can reseal them not affiliated with coke or its a bad factory. i bet its the 3rd party tampering.

26th of Sep, 2015

Iwant to complain about a coca cola bottle .When i open the bottle a insect appears .i want and struggle to seal this company.please notice this complain.Ihave a proof of it.this is very dirty drink

• Gr
      22nd of Aug, 2016

Cooking ingredient inside the bottled soda