ClickYourScores.com / credit monitoring services

I never authorized a monthly membership. I received an email from clickyourscores.com that something unusual appeared on my credit report. I clicked on a link that asked to update/verify my address and asked questions that only I would know the answer. I presumed my credit report was being updated, but it was actually obtaining information to open a membership. NOTE: I never received an email confirming a trial period or Membership costing $39.90/month.

*********************************
I view my credit report for free on Credit Karma. Why would I pay for these services?
*********************************

Called to have $39.90 reversed. Representative insisted I authorized charges and could not refund. Furthermore, they have NO DISPUTE DEPARTMENT to plead your case. I had to remedy this with my bank to reverse unauthorized charge.

DO NOT OPEN ANY MAIL FROM
CLICK YOUR SCORES

Sj
Nov 5, 2017

Comments

• Je
      16th of Dec, 2017

I started a BBB Complaint for ClickyourScores.com today (12/16/17) Please submit a complaint to them.
    Clickyourscores.com claims their physical address is 169 W 2710 South Circle #202A St. St. George, UT 84790 which is actually a building ran by a company called Allied Offices that provide companies with a virtual office (to appear like a legit company). Companies like this should be ashamed of themselves. I see a lot of complaints on these websites but we should be complaining to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) so they can actually do something about it. Thank you. Pass a similar comment along to other complaints, even on other sites. Spread the word and stop this scam.