Clicks Retailersinjury in store

Good day. On Saturday i took my elderly neighbour to Clicks Southdale to collect a script. While we where walking to the till to go and pay i slipped on a shelving advertizing board which was lying in the middle of the floor. I did not see it as i was keeping an eye on my neighbour who struggles to walk and gets tired easily. So my complaint is...non of the staff on duty came to assist me or asked if i was okay not even to mention a sorry...After we payed we saw a gentelman standing by the tills and asked if he was the manager, he said yes and we told him what happend...first of all he hardly acknowledged us just said he will go and have a look. Once again not asking if i am okay or even an apology. So with a few bruises and a stiff arm and leg. I am sure you must have some sort of why to handle situations like this in store. I am very disapointed in the way it was handled. Then i think to myself what if it was an elderly person who slipped and fell...the outcome would have been alot different...

Je