ClickInks.com / fraud

107 Commerce StreetLake Mary, FL, United States Review updated:
4.8
Phone: 1-800-706-4657

I ordered ink from this seller - Clickinks.com. I paid for it and waited and waited. It never arrived. I attempted to contact the seller, ClickInks, but got no reply to my e-mail asking about order delivery. Phone never answers. They are thieves and crooks. I checked them with BBB. This company doesn't exist.

Comments

Ji
  28th of Feb, 2008
I PLACED AN ORDER FEB 2 2008- MY CARD WAS CHARGED 700 DOLLARS. PACKAGE NEVER RECEIVED AND NOT A SINGLE ON OF THEIR LISTED PHONE NUMBERS IS ACTIVE. THIS COMPANY IS CLEARLY FRAUDULENT!
Je
  15th of Mar, 2008
Made an order mid-Feburary, was told that the ink was on back order. I wrote and asked about how long it would take, then I called - twice and no response. I call weekly and leave messages and still no response. I don't think I will be seeing my money again and if I'm ever in the area you can bet there will be a confrontation.

DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER - DO NOT GIVE THE SITE MONEY!!!
Jp
  29th of Mar, 2008
CLICKINK.com
I also ordered ink cartridges. I was immediately advised via email they were back-ordered and I would be notified when shipped.. That's fine & well but billing a credit card with no product to deliver is fraud..
What is a back order time__2 days? 2 weeks? 2 months? 2 years?
My credit card was billed the same day of order. I called & got an answer machine saying due to the high amount of calls, no message could not be left. Emails were not returned either. Now I know why the high rate of calls.
WARNING__WARNING__SCAMMERS!!
St
  31st of Mar, 2008
We have actually ordered from this company before with no problem. This time however I think we have also been scammed! I have emailed, faxed and called only to be put on hold for eternity (when I could finally get through) They have charged our credit card as well but we have not received our ink... which was ordered a month ago. Does anyone know the next step to take against these con-artists??
Ja
  1st of Apr, 2008
Same here. I ordered from them couple weeks ago. No shipment. Tried calling them and emailing them to get confirmation of when order will be shipped. No answers back. The customer service hotline is a joke. It always says that they are busy and have other callers on the line (all day long). Something is definitely odd about this place. Most likely a scam. Any suggestions on what to do next. Should I call my credit card company?
Jo
  9th of Apr, 2008
Please do not buy from Clickinks. I have the same complaint as all the others; got email saying my items were back ordered but never got my items. I have called many times but NEVER got to speak to anyone. They put you on permanant hold and never answer their phones. These people need to be prosecuted for fraud.
Da
  16th of May, 2008
Shipped incompatible cartridges. Won't answer phone. First email response wrong. No further response from emails. DON'T PURCHASE FROM CLICKINKS.
Er
  11th of Jun, 2008
I oredered twice from CLICKINKS... ITS A FRAUD !!!
Vi
  19th of Jun, 2008
i had a similar experience...returned wrong items, , , tordered replacements...wanted credit for returned items to apply to re-order...After a VERY, VERY long time...Many calls..few connections...much frustration the problem was resolved...but i don't think I'll try it again...
Vi
  19th of Jun, 2008
can anything be done about this situation????????????
  6th of Jul, 2008
I ordered ink and the cartridge is empty!
Je
  7th of Jul, 2008
They said ink was on backorder with no guarantee that item will ever be recieved. I asked what happens then, they said just wait. I cancelled order and never recieved refund for payment. It has been 2 months and have not recieved refund for payment. Calling does no good. They need a class action suit against them.
Ji
  8th of Jul, 2008
I ordered 7 ink cartridges and at the moment I have not received them, and or any explaination on how long it will be. I did receive a paper that they are on back order. You got your money last week.
order number 275721
Mi
  10th of Jul, 2008
This company advertised for a Business development Exec and I applied. They set an interview date and time and then never followed throug. Never heard from them again. I can only imagine what happens if you plaved an order.
Di
  13th of Jul, 2008
I got my ink but it cold up my priter head ans I sent them back on 4/30/08, they got them on 5/2/08 I have not received any refund as of yet. I called them on June 9, was told that I woudl have my refund in 2 week and a comformation in 7 working days. I have not received any of it. this company is a big fat jock. I hope people wil read all of this before ordering any thing from them. I wich I had read all of this before I had place a order with them
Gw
  15th of Jul, 2008
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO PLACE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON AN ORDER TO CLICKINKS.COM WHEN I THOUGHT - THESE PRICES ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. AFTER READING THESE COMMENTS -- I WILL NOT BE PLACING ANY ORDERS AND I WILL CHECK OUT ALL ONLINE ORDER COMPANIES FROM NOW ON. THANKS TO ALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO WARN ME -- YES - - I'M SHOUTING FOR JOY!
Xm
  15th of Jul, 2008
Well I have placed an order for 66 dollars on July 9th. I received an email immediately that the order was on Back Order. I have not heard from them sense. It is now the 15th of July and have a feeling that I have been scammed as well.
Zw
  10th of Aug, 2008
I''m just thanking the people who posted complaints.

I was about to order three printer cartridges, but decided to get some basic information before finalizing my order -- the company's address, phone number, e-mail contacts, etc.

While googling for the above information, I stumbled on this Web site listing all the complaints. Thus, I decided to NOT order.

Thank you.
Kr
  9th of Oct, 2008
I just ordered $53.55 worth of ink on 9/28/08, took $ on 9/30/08, emailed them on 10/6/08, not received ink, called on 10/9/08 only to be told that one of the inks was out of stock. I said to cancel the order since I needed it for school. Was not given a confirmation code, was told that it would take 30-60 days for refund. I explained, how is it a refund when I never received the items, I want to cancel. Asked to speak to supervior, who of course was in a meeting. I explained that it was illegal, and there is nothing in the refund policy that states that...OMG!!! Can't find them in any listing in FL. What a joke and a SCAM, AND A FRAUD!!! Need to contact the police or TV station in Lake Mary, FL. Anyone on board? Did anyone get their $ back?
Di
  19th of Nov, 2008
I have had the same problems as others. Placed an order previously and recieved items right away. Ordered again, never recieved confirmation, called was told that item was on back order. I cancelled the order because I needed the item right away. Didnt recieve refund that I should have never been charged for and have called several times, also can not get hold of supervisor, he is always in a meeting or isnt in. Was told I would have to wait until the 60 days for my refund. 6o days is up and still no refund. BEWARE of this company and tell everyone who is planning on using them they are a scam. (BEWARE OF CLICKINKS. BEWARE OF CLICKINKS)

ClickInks.com Logo ClickInks.com