Clickinks / Will not respond to my email or calls about refund

1 136 torrey PinesSanta Teresa, NM, United States Review updated:

I bought one color (black) of ink for my printer because that is all that i needed at the time, well the ink came in on time but it didn't work with my printer so I emailed them tell them I would like a refund and how do i go about getting one. I did get a respond to my email but they wanted me to put in all the ink colors in my printer so it will work when I only bought one color. I bought 3 blacks and my printer takes 6 colors. I told them that i only bought one color and couldn't do that and that I wanted a refund I never got another responds to anymore of my emails. I also called and was on hold for and hour I gave up and they never answered the phone. They say they guarantee there products but I never got any info from them and i still haven't gotten any info. I am not going to buy more ink if the one does not work. This was my first time going through Click Ink and i will never again use them again. They don't care about customers just our money. I ordered in March 2008 and sent out about 5 different emails.

Sa

Comments

• Ke
      21st of Sep, 2008
    Clickinks - Buyers Beware

I agree with the complaints about the service. One of the cartridges, in a $100 order, was leaking when it arrived. I sent a number of e-mails and had been put on hold when calling and never got a response to either. I haven't used the inks enough to determine if there is a problem with them. Does the FTC monitor this site? If this problem is that prevalent, this company should be cited.

• Fr
      26th of Jun, 2009
    Clickinks - Not returning paid cartridges

I have dealt with clickinks for a couple of years. Back in March 09, I returned about $300.00 worth of color ink cartridges, due to change of a different model.

I request a refund or credit to my account and after repeated inquiries I have heard nothing from them. I certainly think I should file a complaint with the BBB.

• Er
      22nd of Jun, 2010
    Clickinks - terrible products
    Click Inks
    Colorado

We bought printer cartridges from ClickInks and they leaked all over the printer and paper!! We tried to get our money back and no answer, after several attempts at reaching someone. Do not buy from Clickinks, they have terrible products!

• Da
      23rd of Jun, 2010

Clickinks is happy to help, call 1-800-706 INKS between 8-8 EST or email contactus@clickinks.com

• Th
      11th of Apr, 2013
    Clickinks - MONEY DUE ON REFUND
    CLICKINKS
    Erie
    Pennsylvania

CLICKINKS has the worst customer service bar none.. REFUND DUE ME WAS NEVER CREDITED AND THIS GOES BACK TO JANUARY 2013, which is 3 months.Repeat phone calls to an employee named CARLA are fruitless, and we are given the run around.
    I do not recommend this company in any way.

• Ko
      9th of Apr, 2014

I bought Click Inks brand many times. When a new cartridge doesn't work I just get rid of it because I thought the problem is due to my printer. Over time, I probably got rid of several Clink ink cartridges. One time this year, I got smart when my printer didn't work again after I installed a new cartridge so I bought an original cartridge locally. Sure enough, my printer worked after. I sent the defective cartridge to Click Ink and I haven't receive a replacement or credit although it's been over two months.