Clear Lake Nissan / unauthorized charge , shadie sales tacticts

clear lake nissan
2150 i45 south
League City
Phone: 281-557-5300
I was charged $ 487.51 for a pro-pack package that I was not informed about. It was on the paper that we were negotiated on. they scribbled the prices all over it and when we agreed on the price I had to sign it . I thought it was a scrap piece of paper. but under all our negotiated prices was a price of $487.51 for a pro pack I did not want and probably will not ever use. Angela allen was my sales person and did not inform me about any packages. I tried to get her to refund my money and she told me she could not. I talked to two other sales men and O.C .Brooks told me flat out if I dont like it bring the car back and the will refund the money. I bought this car for my daughter and all ready gave her the car or else I would of brought it back. I was a first time customer and I will be a last time customer, if they are hurting this bad to use shadie tacticts to make money, they will never see me again. I thought the customer comes first but not in there case. I would highly recommend to stay away from them.

A  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Same thing happened to me.

Clear Lake Nissan Logo Clear Lake Nissan