Citylink express / Rude customer service

1 Singapore, Singapore

I have a called from citylink express driver, said that I 'he parcel going to deliver, I've mentioned on the shipping form delivery after 2pm, and they used to deliver sucecess for a few times the Citylink that's the reson I use this express, I thought it's cheap & fast, but the this citylink driver said not possible to deliver after 2pm, then I request to delver after 2pm by tomorrow, he said he can't, then I said I'll discuss to citylink office, after that I did my first call to citylink said that your driver called me just now, then the lady is very rudely stop my word said which driver! We have a lot of driver! Then I answer that I don't know his name and I havn finish my words, she rudely hang up my phone! then I called again she didn't pick up the phone, I keep calling she answered the phone that morning citylink! I just want to said I wanna arrange my parcel deliver time, then she acted can't heard me, keep saying MORING CITYLINK! and I heard someone is laughing on that side very loudly! Then I've no idea what to do just hang up the phone.
This is what happened to me on this morning! It's really piss off to me! I don't understand how come they have such bad & rude sevice and how can they exist to now! I 'll never ever use CITYLINK EXPRESS any more!
To citylink singapore, You have the best stuffs of the world, good luck to you!

Me