Citizens Equity First Credit Union / online banking

1 Peoria, IL, United States

I put money in cefcu that belongs to me! Getting tired of getting locked out of my account even when I put in the right password and they refuse to unlock my account because i'm angry that this happens all the time and curse, although not at them, just about being locked out again! I just got it unlocked a few days ago even though I had the right password then too! Oh, i'm sure they'll say I must have the wrong one cause I keep getting locked out.

And if I have a password long enough to remember it then it's time to change it... No choice on the matter, so here we go again.

That money belongs to me and it is illegal to arbitrarily lock me out because I cursed when talking to them on the phone so i'm taking my small amount of money and refinancing my house through someone else and you won't have to worry about me cursing because i'm angry that I keep getting locked out.

Further more you put a freeze on money that belongs to me as payment from my insurance company. I made payments to them for 10 years for insurance and when something happens I have to jump through hoops to get my money. It shouldn't matter if I take the money and burn it... It my money.

I'm tired of being treated like some kind of thief and i'm tired of getting locked out of my accounts, and i'm tired of you thinking it's your money and telling me I can't have it unless I make you happy.

But i'd like to make as many waves as possible on the way out.

Br