CitiMortgage / scam and stealing!
CitiGroup bought my loan back in November of 06 and ever since then it has been a nightmare. They first stated off ok till they lost $500. They found it in someone else account. Then back in July of last year they lost $1000 still haven't found it and when my bank talked to them and asked why i wasn't up to date all they could say is i haven't paid this months bill. you see the part that confused me and my bank is all my payments are made though bill pay. My bank is trying to help them and tell them that the payments were sent out and that they received them and they wish all the late fees to be taken off my account and off my credit report.
And as far as we can see is all the payments have been made. Well i have now received a new letter stating that its not just $1000 in default but $2000! This company should be put out of business i though when you buy a home it should be good a joyous as long as you do your part of the deal... i guess not when Citi is involved!
This is the worst company in the world and no one should do business with them!
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- CitiMortgage - insurance check made out to me and citimortgage
- CitiMortgage - tax lien on my property when I totally satisfied my mortgage in 2012
- CitiMortgage - unethical behavior
- CitiMortgage - customer service complaint
- CitiMortgage - mortgage/loss and mitigation