CitiMortgage — escrow mismanagement
CitiMortgage just took over ABN AMRO Mtg and has mismanaged my Escrow Account since day one. First I called two months in advance to tell them not to pay my old insurance co as I was switching companies. Not only did they pay the old company, but also the new one. Then with more calls and I thought no change, they paid my new insurance twice. More calls, no change, but lots of promises. Then I get the re-eval showing I need at least $250 a month more to pay for the differences. To get the refund back from the old insurance, Citimortgage had me do the paperwork and phone calls to which the insurance company responded was highly unusual. The Insurance company says this problem does happen, but that the mortgage company makes a few phone calls and it is taken care of. It was hand cut and insurance company #1 proved it was sent to the escrow dept in Citimortgage, who has yet to acknowledge receipt. So not only is my account mismanaged, but someone it pocketing the refunds!!
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - home equity loan transfer to one star rated cenlar, inc.
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices