CitiMortgage / very incompetent
I have been trying to get Citimortgage to correct my credit report for FIVE YEARS now!!
It is incorrectly reported on my credit report that my house is foreclosed with a zero balance with no payment received since 2003. Yet, I AM making my monthly payment of $1260.00.
I have repeatedly faxed them copies of my credit report and proof of payments. This has been disputed for numerous times and each time they tell me that it will be corrected and it has not been yet. When I call they act like it's no big deal and usually the customer service rep hangs up on me.
How can I receive a monthly statement with all the correct information on it but they can't report the same information. I spoke to a manager today who said that by looking at my file Citimortgage has not even reported to the credit agencies since 2006 regarding my account. Citimortgage is a joke...
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- CitiMortgage - cenlar mortgage service
- CitiMortgage - payment of ground rent for property in baltimore, md
- CitiMortgage - pmi
- CitiMortgage - modification of current loan - property 1122 waterford. allen, tx 75013
- CitiMortgage - property taxes