Citifinancial Mortgage / Customer service is awful
My wife and I are trying to sell our house(built in 1950 needs work) the 1st is with WAMU and they are willing to do a short sale the problem is that Citifinancial will NOT remove the junior lien for $1, 000 (this is all WAMU's investors will allow to give Citi) we have offered to give CITI the junior lien position on a brand new home that we have in Alabama for the balance due. We have always paid Citi on time! We showed them the buyer's contract to buy the listing agreement and the short sale agreement from WAMu proving that WAMU will only give them $1, 000. Citi will not agree to recast our loan and move the lien to our other house!!! They want $9, 000 to settle the $15, 000 debt. If I had $9, 000 I would jump at that and the house wouldn't foreclose!!! I have been telling CITI for 4 months that I don't have that kind of money!!!1 No one will listen, I have called the district and regional manager and the office in Baltimore the guy there was really rude to me...the best part is today I receive a letter saying that they are trying to garnish my wages...so I am going to let WAMU foreclose and then CIT won't be able to garnish or collect another dime!!! So that is what they get for being GREEDY and RUDE!!!
More Citifinancial Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release