CitiFinancial / Fraudulent company
Unfortunately I was stupid enough to have two loans with this company. Due date for both loans are on the 15th of the month, with a 10 day grace period, after which a late fee is added. I have always made the monthly payment, if there was ever a time I was going to be late I contacted the office and let them know. I have been making payments for several years now, and yet they telephone me every month to remind me to make the payment.
Last month they telephoned my office! I was so irate I yelled at the lady that phone and reminded her that I have always made payments, that I have repeatedly told them to stop calling me, and that I specifically told them not to call me at work. I then talked with the branch manager and told him the same thing. Well guess what, this month rolls around and their calling me again. I have had it.
I am going to work very hard to get these loans paid off and then never deal with this outfit again. I just want the damned telephone calls to stop, how many years do you have to make payments to them for them to know you are a person that makes the payment? I am getting Cauliflower Ear from all the damned phone calls.
More CitiFinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- CitiFinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- CitiFinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title
- CitiFinancial Servicing - noc not received
- CitiFinancial Servicing - mortgage release
- CitiFinancial Servicing - Loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - Product, services, delivery, company