Citifinancial / cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.

1 Durant, OK, United States

My mother had credit life on a mortgage since 2006. The last month she was alive she started trying to get things in order. Was informed on a phone call to citifinancial that the credit life had been cancelled. She said I didn't cancel this. After many calls arguing they stated it would be added. Advised upon death to have family send in death certificate and they would take care of it. Well that was nov 2015. After many calls an faxing in death certificate as request then next month citi stated loan didn't exist. We assumed the credit life process had been filed. Fast forward 2 months yet another many calls they advised me the next of kin an executive representative that I need court papers before they could speak. I hired an attorney an got those filed. End of May 2016 now still given a run around about how to file credit life. Said not on note. Then all the sudden the mortgage was sold. This should be paid in full. We have all the legal documents and now have an attorney filing. It's been one excuse after the other an ridiculous. You messed up an canceled without notifying or the home owner signing to do so. I have many witnesses of phone calls made an the responses. After a death family should not have to deal with such snakes and rob them blind! Estate of Patrica Burkhalter. Durant ok. I have contacted an reported to the insurance board as well.

Gi