Citifinancial / Harassing calls
Citifinancial retail services since april the 7th have called my office 31 times with some calls being two minutes apart on an account that was only 14 days past due. According to their staff member who would only identify himself as ken id# 6485 who stated "we will call you as often as we like every day". I urge all consumers who are in the same position to file a complaint with the federal trade commission for violation of section 616 and 617. This is totally un-acceptable as that feel that can harass anyone at anytime of the day. There defence has been that we do not have record of the calls however I kept a log and urge all to do the same. Their staff is arrogant and extremely rude sometimes hanging up on me when I question them as to the amount of calls made daily. The female staff members who are black in most cases that I have dealt with are very smart and combative.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to locate the correct branch of citifinancial
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan