Citifinancial — Calling work, family and friends
I purchased my car in 2005 and the lien holder being Citi Financial Auto. At first everything was good because I paid my payments on time until last year. I lost my job after being employed for 6 1/2 years and was drawing unemployment until I could find another job. Still making my payments on time until October of last year when my hours were cut. After calling the CS department (which you stay on the phone forever) I was told I had to speak to my account manager. My account manager would never return my calls and when she did call back, she was snotty and rude. I could never get anywhere with her and she would only tell me to pay up or they would repossess the car. It took me up to May of this year to get my car payments caught up. Which was fine with them and we were to have an amendment done so that I would not owe May's payment. The amendment was never done by Citi. I moved from Indiana to Montana at the end of May. In June I called them giving them all of my information and work info so that I could get the bills needed to make my payments. It was then I spoke to James who said the amendment wasn't done and I was a month behind. I hadn't started work yet, and let him know that. Since that time now two months, Citi has called my place of work 7 times, friends and family numerous times and has made threats to repossess the car. I'm not sure what else to do with the loan company or what avenue to take anymore. In the state of Montana, a creditor cannot call your work, but that has not stopped Citi. I have told them time and time again, you will get your money and I have just started my new job. When will it end???!!! They won't listen to me and I've had it! No one in the company is willing to look at the case because I have been late 30 times in 4 yrs of having the car.
More Citifinancial Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - Branch manager being very rude and not nice at all.
- Citifinancial - Removes money from my account even after Loan is paided off
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Unauthorized charges 
- Santander / Was Citifinancial Auto - Reposessed my vehichle
- Citifinancial - Fraud and cheating