Citifinancial Auto / Santander / My loan was bought by rude co!
I purchased my car from Citifinancial Auto 2 1/2 years ago. I have made every payment on time since then. Last month I lost my job & called Citifinancial Auto to ask for a deferral. I was told I would be sent something by fax. I waited for over 4 hours and never received anything. I called again and requested it again. I was told I should receive it within an hour. Two hours later - nothing. I called the next day & was told that I had to wait until AFTER my payment was due & ask for lower payments for 6 months to help me out. I called 2 days after my payment was due & was told my loan had been sold and the new company Santander in DFW did not offer this service. Now I am 21 days late & am receiving calls 2-3 times per day as well as my husband 2-3 times day. I have never received anything from Citifinancial Auto telling me that this change has occurred. I cannot even get in touch with Citifinancial because when I call I get redirected to the new harrassing loan company. Anybody got a class action lawsuit for harrassment going on out there yet??
More Citifinancial Auto / Santander Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title