Citifinancial Auto / Excessive charges

1 Coraopolis, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800/486-1750

Arcadia Financial Ltd - South Hackensack, NJ [protected], is the original lender in October 2001. $21322.10 loan amount about 3 1/2 years payoff at 485.70 monthly. Citifinancial took over in 2005.
In September 2007 Citifinancial Auto sent notice of contract end to
demand full payment or sign another contract to make 24 payments
at 322.61 monthly. All but 6 payment were made to this acount with 6 payment extentions. How does a loan amount of $21k go to over $30k pay back. Loan #[protected] for Chev 1500 Express cargo van. Q. Ludy 313/443-3844 or email qludy@aol.com
contact info. I relocated in 2004 and no job for 3 months, reason for the extentions.

Comments

• Br
      30th of Sep, 2009

i agree this company is out of control and are taking advantage of people.. they cheated me too! i was told by a supervisor if i filled out loan paper work with my husband's information and added him to the loan then sent in his orders the would take 19% rate i'm at now down to 6% since my husband is deployed with army! after going through and doing everything i was told they denied me! this company is crap and full of lies. why do we have to do what we say we are gonna do but if they promise something they don't have to??????

• St
      27th of Feb, 2010

This company is assisting Alqueada to cripple the American public right under our government's nose.