Citifinancial Auto / Excessive charges
Arcadia Financial Ltd - South Hackensack, NJ [protected], is the original lender in October 2001. $21322.10 loan amount about 3 1/2 years payoff at 485.70 monthly. Citifinancial took over in 2005.
In September 2007 Citifinancial Auto sent notice of contract end to
demand full payment or sign another contract to make 24 payments
at 322.61 monthly. All but 6 payment were made to this acount with 6 payment extentions. How does a loan amount of $21k go to over $30k pay back. Loan #[protected] for Chev 1500 Express cargo van. Q. Ludy 313/443-3844 or email email@example.com
contact info. I relocated in 2004 and no job for 3 months, reason for the extentions.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title