Citifinancial Auto / Harassing calls
We have our payment arranged for automatic debit from our account. It was set up through them and is set for the 24th of every month. It has been automatically withdrawn every month for 6 months but, in the last 2 months I am receiving calls saying my payment is past due! The original loan date was the 22nd, but, when we made the auto pay arrangements that was a weekend date, so the person that set it up made it for the 24th. I have gotten no late payment fees, so that part is fine. These phone calls on the 24th start at 8 am and when you call them back to explain, this department appears not to know what is set up! No wonder they needed bailout money, they don't even know what one department does, from the other, within the same division! Heaven help us all, these "banks" are not in control of anything, except ineptness.
More Citifinancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- CitiFinancial Servicing - personal loan application
- CitiFinancial Servicing - home depot credit card
- Citifinancial - cancellation of credit life without authorization and then when death certificate sent as requested selling the mortgage to bayview.
- CitiFinancial Servicing - trying to find a loan
- CitiFinancial Servicing - release of ohio auto title