Citi Trends / staff barely speaks english and refuses to sell the chosen stuff

United States Review updated:

I went to Citi Trends recently, but I was really disappointed by the staff and services. I came here 40 minutes till the closure. I went quickly and chose the necessary items, but the girl, who worked here, refused to take it and told me that they already closed and couldn’t sell me these items. I started to complain with her, but she didn’t understand me. She barely spoke in English. I left all items and went out. The worst services, staff and attitude. Better avoid this place and post comments if you have the similar situation.

• Orlena Smith's Response, Jul 16, 2018

Cashier stuffed my items in the bag without folding them and didn't hand the bag to me.

Fa
Apr 26, 2014

Comments

• Ru
      8th of Dec, 2012
    Citi Trends - Complete scam
    Citi Trends

Citi Trends is a complete scam. This company baits you into purchasing their contract via phone, and of course, everything in writing doesn't support what was claimed. I have had this contract for 1 year now. Today, my water pump wasn't covered on a 2003 BMW although it is leaking antifreeze.

• Or
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Citi Trends - Customer Service
    Albany
    Georgia

Cashier and Manager were very rude to us. I asked for the Corporate number and the manager took a frame with the number and just placed it on the counter without saying anything. I need someone to call me today.

2nd of Sep, 2018
    Citi Trends - Boots
    Louisville
    Alabama

Purchased a pair on 12/9/17 to wear to church, which was on my feet from the time I left my home to church. And of course that's when I noticed the heels and soles. When I spoke to the sale assoc. I was hung up on once and rude the next time . Will not shop at your stores again

• De
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Citi Trends - Citi Trends/ Manger
    Shelby
    Alabama

I was wanting to let y'all know that the manger at 524 Shawonda Chambers is a awesome worker and always keep me smiling. My day can be going down hill but when I see her and that smile my day goes great. The store is always clean and the staff are always helpful no matter what.

• Au
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Citi Trends - Store workers
    DALLAS
    Georgia

Your female workers refuse to help me but could talk on the phone, no customer service at all, this is Citi Trend in Dallas Texas on Singleton and Hampton, this is the worse Citi Trend in Dallas

• Ly
      21st of Oct, 2018
    Citi Trends - Not open when their supposed to be
    Hopkinsville
    Kentucky

Its Saturday 7/29/17 and the hrs of operayion3clearly states 10a to 9p yet its 10:20 and still no one all i want is my layaway OUT i shouldnt have to wait in blistering heat in HOPKINSVILLE ky their is 2 many black people working NO STRUCTURE at all and NO im NOT racist im black..but thry are 2 relaxed in a business setting...

• Me
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Citi Trends - Product condition
    Morgan City
    Louisiana
    Cititrends.com

Numerous racks of merchandise covered in cloth moth debris and larvae were for sale.

• Ty
      23rd of Oct, 2018
    Citi Trends - Service of cashier # 4019887 at store 327
    chicago
    Illinois

Purchase earrings item # 400273636478 really liked item but was missing two sets and instead of letting me exchange for 2 matching set they would only give me .30 cents discount.. very unhappy with the service

5th of Nov, 2018
    Citi Trends - the store
    Beaumont
    Texas

the city trends in beaumont texas located on avenue A is a mess ! customer service is terrible ! Everything is on the floor from shoes to clothes . It is always that way . customers are picking clothes from the floor and the dressing rooms a nasty !