Citi Trends / staff barely speaks english and refuses to sell the chosen stuff
I went to Citi Trends recently, but I was really disappointed by the staff and services. I came here 40 minutes till the closure. I went quickly and chose the necessary items, but the girl, who worked here, refused to take it and told me that they already closed and couldn’t sell me these items. I started to complain with her, but she didn’t understand me. She barely spoke in English. I left all items and went out. The worst services, staff and attitude. Better avoid this place and post comments if you have the similar situation.
Orlena Smith's Response, Jul 16, 2018
Cashier stuffed my items in the bag without folding them and didn't hand the bag to me.
More Citi Trends Complaints & Reviews
- Citi Trends - return policy
- Citi Trends - return
- Citi Trends - lost my money
- Citi Trends - management (regional and district manager)
- Citi Trends - service - I am complaining about being treated so rudely.
- Citi Trends - layaway plan
- Citi Trend, Waukegan Illinois - clothes, shorts and shirts
- Citi Trends - being rushed out the store
- Citi Trends - customer service
- Citi Trends - rudeness