Citi Trends / lost my money
I have ordered a jacket from Citi Trends website and after I paid I received a confirmation message and a tracking number. When I tried to track my order I found out that number they gave me was fake! I contacted Citi Trends but they did not reply. They finally replied about two weeks later and said that my order was cancelled because my jacket was no longer available. Just think about that again! They gave me a tracking number and said that my order was sent, but two weeks later they told that my order was cancelled. This doesn't make any sense! They said they will refund my money within 5 business days but that never happened. Lost my money.
More Citi Trends Complaints & Reviews
- Citi Trends - return policy
- Citi Trends - return
- Citi Trends - staff barely speaks english and refuses to sell the chosen stuff 
- Citi Trends - management (regional and district manager)
- Citi Trends - service - I am complaining about being treated so rudely.
- Citi Trends - layaway plan
- Citi Trend, Waukegan Illinois - clothes, shorts and shirts
- Citi Trends - being rushed out the store
- Citi Trends - customer service
- Citi Trends - rudeness