Citi Mortgage / harp re-fi
After a seemingly hopeful start it became obvious that Citi mort just doesnt want to help my refinance efforts. I was trying to have my home refinanced to a lower rate under the HARP program. My rate right now is 5.75%- I was hoping to get something at least close to present rates. I have a loan to value within 2%... I have a credit score of 820 and a job with the same employer almost 10 years, although its in the construction field so I'm somewhat under employed and made only $29+k last year.
They offered me a rate of 4.75%, much higher than todays going rates. Because of this high rate I couldnt qualify given my current income ( which wouldnt even be an issue under this HARP program except that because the new loan would raise my payment about $100 a month and this brings my income into the picture, thus the denial of the re-fi) I asked them to please lower this rate just enough so I could qualify, and they refuse! ###- I hope they go out of business, oh thats right, their too big to fail! Now that they've been paid tax payer money for our mortgages...
More Citi Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept 
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines 
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage 
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle 
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues 
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing 
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices 
- CitiMortgage - refinance of existing mortgage, stuck with title company no assistance from processing team