Citi Finiancial Auto — Car payment
I have had a loan with Citi Financial for over 4 years now. they set me up on a automatic payment plan for 6 months. At the time they gave me a date of April 20th that would be the last payment due to them and then I would have to call them back to make arragements. Aafter callign them in April to fin out if the payment was going to be taken out and may, they told me that no there wer no more automatic payments wset up and that I would have to set one up for May or call my payment in. May approached, and not only did htey take the money of thge accoutn but it withdrew my account for 500 in fees. I spoke to over 20 differnt reps and managers, and 3 of the names I was given were later found to be falsified names. Their cusotmer service was horrible, they hung up on me after I was polite and explained my steroy over and over again 10 differnt people in the course of one phone call. they are horrible to deal with and they need to get American reps not foreigner who cant speak English.
More Citi Finiancial Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Citifinancial Auto - Citifinancial auto breaks the law with reposessions 
- Citifinancial - They do not have an area to check your account balance. 
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Citifinancial jeopardizing my reputation 
- Citifinancial Auto Loan - Treated like deadbeats! 
- Citifinancial - Online & pay by phone method 
- Citifinancial - Branch manager being very rude and not nice at all.
- Citifinancial - Removes money from my account even after Loan is paided off
- Citifinancial Retail Services - Unauthorized charges 
- Santander / Was Citifinancial Auto - Reposessed my vehichle
- Citifinancial - Fraud and cheating