Circuit City - City Assure / Fail to fix electronics under warranty
I have a Denon Home Theatre System that no longer will read a DVD or CD. I had purchased a warranty through Circuit City. Since the liquidation, the underwriters, "City Assure" have taken over honoring the warranty. However, since January 20, 2009, and after hours of being on hold, numerous conversations with customer service employees and their supervisors, City Assure has no process to handle my warranty. In the mean time, I have had to purchase a DVD player, (additional expense) due to City Assure not assuring me of when and how I will be able to get it repaired. The warranty specfically states that if they can't repair it, they will replace it. I haven't seen that or has it even been suggested.
Signed: Very diasppointing customer.
P.S. Next time I purchase an extended warranty, I will make sure the under writers are NOT City Assure.
More Circuit City - City Assure Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare