Circuit City / Selling used products!
I purchased a $300 digital camera today from Circuit City, drove home 30 miles from the store, opened the product and it was obvious that I was given an already used camera. I purchased a new camera, not open box. Upon further looking at the camera, I turned it on and low and behold there were pictures on the camera from someone's family Christmas. I drove 30 miles back to the store and demanded a new camera, at which point I was told by the teenager behind the customer service counter that this happens all the time.
More Circuit City Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Circuit City Credit Card - Chase/ Circuit City 
- Circuit City / Element LCD TV - Misleading customer service! 
- Circuit City And Assurant Solutions - Why you shouldn't buy anything from liquidation 
- Circuit City Advantage Protection Plan - They don't honor their extended warranties nor is it hassle free! 
- The Warranty Group / Circuit City Advantage Plan - LACK OF ACTION / PASS THE BUCK 
- Circuit City Stores - Poor service 
- Circuit City - Low cost- not worth the time & frustration
- Circuit City - It is a complete waste of your time 
- Circuitcity.com - Do not believe anything in the why buy from us link
- Circuit City - Return policy nightmare