Circuit City / Scam - unable to give product sold to consumer

I purchased an HP desktop computer from Circuit City Store # 3671 in Freehold, New Jersey on 12/27/06. The model was an A164ON. Along with the computer I purchased a printer/fax/copier and also had software installed. The computer I wanted was a top of the line HP but Circuit City did not have that computer in stock. The computer I wanted had an internal video card with a remote control. I was told by a Jamal Khan and the store manager, Steve Velardi that the model A164ON was IDENTICAL to the model I wanted (that it had the video option with the remote that sits on top of the computer). The ONLY difference was the Gigabytes - I was told my model had less but that it was still plenty of gigs for my needs. Mr. Kahn and Mr. Velardi promised that the computers were identical so I proceeded to pay for the computer, installation of software and my printer/fax/copier. I left my computer with Mr. Kahn and he said he was personally installing the software on the computer. I picked up my computer today from Circuit City and brought it home and removed it from the box. It was not the same computer that was promised to me. It did not have the video card, nor did it have the remote that sits on top of the computer in a cradle. I called Circuit City and was put on hold for about 20 minutes. When I finally got Mr. Velardi on the phone he took my telephone number and ticket number and said he would call me back in 15 minutes. He never called back. After about 30 minutes my husband called the store. After about another 20 minutes on hold, Mr. Velardi got on the phone and said they would give me an external video card or order the computer I wanted, but on my original visit to the store Mr. Velardi said it would take about 4 - 6 weeks before they could get that particular computer in. I said, no I want a refund. I returned the computer and printer/fax/copier back to the store and Mr. Velardi said that he could not refund the installation charges which total $116.61. Why am I charged money for an obvious "scam" tactic by the store and the store manager? I demand a COMPLETE refund by this store. Why didn't Mr. Velardi or Mr. Kahn call me from the store when they opened the computer and noticed a different version than what was promised?

Circuit City Logo Circuit City