Circle K Stores / fuel pump # 4 diesel

1 Greenfield, IN, United States

We have been using this service station for about a year or so fueling our box truck, we arrived today at around 3pm and began to fuel our truck and noticed that the pump was running slow enough to encourage us to use another station and pay more to save time as it took about 10 minutes for 20 gallons of fuel. To add insult to injury the automatic shut off did not work and it over flowed about a half gallon onto the ground before I could stop it.(I was standing right there luckily or it would of kept running) Then to make matters worse not a single pump had water/windshield solvent in it to clean off my tank. I went into the store to notify the clerk and she said she just got there and did not know about it. I then said you need to call in for maintenance, she did not seem receptive and did not seem to care. I also noticed that there was a lot of oil dry on the ground below the pump so someone definitely knew of the problem. The pump should of been taken out of service as that could present a dangerous situation.

Mi