Cinemarkrude security guard

On October 22 I went to the North Hollywood Cinemark. I am recovering from a stroke and move rather slowly - I felt the need to urinate at one point and did not judge that I could make it to the restroom in time, so I used one of the trash cans. One of the security guards interrupted me and said "How dare you! That's a health hazard!" I don't see how urine, which comes out of the body sterile, can be a health hazard in a trash can that no one is liable to dig around in, nor do I suppose that a security guard's training includes an instruction to prevent people from urinating in a trash can because it's a health hazard, so I can only assume that this employee made that up. Even if that's not true, however, as I told the employee, I don't object so much to that, nor even to being thrown out of the theater - what I objected to was his contempt. He replied "I have a lot of contempt for that." Since I didn't see the entire movie that I paid for, I'd like a refund, and I think that security guard could do with some additional training in customer relations no matter what he sees customers doing.

Da
Oct 22, 2016

Comments

•   Oct 22, 2016

Stroke or not, you are an idiot.

• Ca
      Oct 23, 2016

I am going to assume no one is this depraved and this is simply some troll's idea of a funny complaint (it's not). Grow up!

• Se
      Mar 14, 2017

Urine is "sterile" because it hasn't yet been exposed to the environment outside your body. It's still has your diseases and your bacteria and I assure you the people who have to clean up those garbage cans don't want to mess with that. Plus public urination can get you arrested and labeled a SEX offender. But then, I'm sure you're just an ### who should really not be allowed in public. GOOD JOB to that security guard! I hope he didn't get in trouble for your stupidity.