Cincinnati Bell / scams
I have dealt with cincinnati Bells hidden charges for over a year now. They have raised my internet bill by ten dollars as well as my cell phone bill. I have a contract I made 3 years before and they try to tell me its was a promotion which is a total lie. Also I finally cancelled on the first day of my billing cycle and I was still charged a ful month of service.
When youi cancell your sevice you cannot pay your bill online which is what I always do. So I go to the store where I set up my service and they tell me they cannot accept payment. So I call the customer servie and they tell me its a five doillar charge to pay with them. It took me over 30 minuteds to fiunally complete the process. Talk about a bucnh of crooks.
I used to like this company but it turns out there just like the rest of them I will never deal with the company again.
More Cincinnati Bell Complaints & Reviews
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - Selling a service and not providing it 
- Cincinnati Bell - Charging early termination fee
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - Network and TV Freezes 
- Cincinnati Bell/StarTek - FRAUD 
- Cincinnati Bell - Terrible company 
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - billing practices
- Cincinnati Bell - porting probs and modem (zoomtown... really!!!) charge
- Cincinnati Bell - internet service - false charges reported on credit report
- Cincinnati Bell - service and billings
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - Internet