Cincinnati Bell Fioptics / lied to about monthly bill

Union, KY, United States Review updated:

Sales guy came to house sold me on the Fioptics plan with internet. I was told it would be $145 + taxes first month free then after a year it would go up $10. Received my bill and they added a $130 service charge and the monthly bill was $181.95!! Imagine my shock, I called only for the guy to say I can't do the price we promised but I will wave the $130 service fee. I said email me the information and I kept him on the phone opened my email and it was still the $350 + bill. WOW needless to say Im not paying any more then $145 + taxes and then I WILL BE CANCELING service and going back to Insight.

P.S. Three of my neighbors have had the same issue!!!

Ru
Mar 05, 2013

Comments

• Ci
      Mar 05, 2013

Hi russell.mike--

My name is Katie and I work for Cincinnati Bell. Sorry to hear about your experience. Can you email me your account # and a convenient contact # so I can look into your bill for you? Please email me at cincinnati.[protected]@fuse.net with "Fioptics bill, Attention Katie" as the subject line.

Thanks!

Katie
    Cincinnati Bell
    Social Media Team

• To
      Nov 04, 2014

I was lied to as well and the salesman won't return my calls. My bill still is not right after 2 months.