Cincinnati Bell Fioptics / lied to about monthly bill
Sales guy came to house sold me on the Fioptics plan with internet. I was told it would be $145 + taxes first month free then after a year it would go up $10. Received my bill and they added a $130 service charge and the monthly bill was $181.95!! Imagine my shock, I called only for the guy to say I can't do the price we promised but I will wave the $130 service fee. I said email me the information and I kept him on the phone opened my email and it was still the $350 + bill. WOW needless to say Im not paying any more then $145 + taxes and then I WILL BE CANCELING service and going back to Insight.
P.S. Three of my neighbors have had the same issue!!!
More Cincinnati Bell Fioptics Complaints & Reviews
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - selling a service and not providing it 
- Cincinnati Bell - charging early termination fee
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - network and tv freezes 
- Cincinnati Bell/StarTek - fraud 
- Cincinnati Bell - scams 
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - billing practices
- Cincinnati Bell - termination fee
- Cincinnati Bell Fioptics - install 
- Cincinnati Bell - internet service - false charges reported on credit report
- Cincinnati Bell - internet