Cincinnati Bell Fioptics / Install

Jul 3, 2015
Cincinnati Bell
made the decision to give CB a try. Saving $80 a month and faster internet. So far I think I made a bad choice. Took the day off work. I show up 30 minutes early for my appointment. My wife calls at 1:30 and says there is a message saying that the appointment was missed and needs to be rescheduled. So I call them and the lady on the other end says there is no problems and i need to keep waiting and he will call. 15 minutes til the install window closes I call them again and now it's been cancelled because no one was home. I sat there looking out the front window and I'm telling you not one car or truck pulled up.Best they can do is Wednesday now., and a free month of service. If I were this incompetent at my job I wouldn't have one for long.

A  12th of Jul, 2015 by
Believe me, you don't want to go with Cincinnati Bell for cable and internet. I had them install it at my house three weeks ago and it has been problem after problem since. First of all, the technician did a poor job installing it and left a mess all over the place and modem wires and coaxial cables everywhere. Then the cable itself is very disappointing. The cable does go out quite a lot and the channels will freeze up and pixelate really bad. They will tell you to reset your box which does no good because it's their service that is the problem. The picture quality is not razor sharp like they advertise. Many of the digital channels are not clear whatsoever. As for the internet, it is quite slow and you never get what you are paying for. I always run speed tests and I get 18 to 19 MB download speeds when I'm supposed to be getting 30 MB speeds. Go with Time Warner or satellite if you can.

Cincinnati Bell Logo Cincinnati Bell