CIC Triple Advantage / Charge for Free Credit Report Unauthorized
On 10/27/07 went on line to request a free credit report at freecreditreport.com. Prior to proceeding with information I was asked to submit credit card information, at which time I was told my credit card would not be billed if I cancel within 30 days.
Upon checking my credit card statement on-line today there was a $25.90 charge from CIC Triple Advantage. I called (11/15/07) CIC and spoke with a Ciara and told her I wanted to cancel the service and ask if my credit would be reimbursed and she said "NO". I was also told the reason for the $25.90 charge was because $12.95 was for a incomplete request I made in August (which I do not recall making). I did do the request on 10/27/07 because of a charge that had appeared on a Transunion report when I applied for a loan with my credit union.
If a credit report is "FREE", why was I charged to go on line to look at my report and why do these sites require a credit card? This is a scam and need to be stopped.
CIC Triple Advantage need to be put out of business and required to refund every dime they have stole from consumers.
More CIC Triple Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud 
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges! 
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing! 
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account 
- Gold Credit Score - 3 free credit scores
- freecreditreport.com credit report - shady business practices
- Free Credit Report - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- FreecreditReport.com - false ad/additional charges/shady oversees business 
- Free Credit Report - Recurring 16.95 charge never authorized