CIC Triple Advantage / Watch out! No credit report is free!
I logged on to freecreditreport.com to of course get a free copy of my credit report. When you sign up it offers a free credit monitoring service that is mandatory to sign up for (and give your credit card number for). I must not have read closely because I thought that in order to get the service you would have to renew it after 30 days. I was mistaken. Unless you call after 30 days to cancel service the company charges $12.95 a month for a bogus service.
CIC Triple Advantage sends emails to your account after any changes have been posted to your credit report. Ironically, even while I was paying for the service (without my knowledge) I still couldn't access the service. So I was being charged for a service I was not even being provided.
Furthermore, they only refund you up to two months. Luckily I caught it o month three. Please beware and aware!
CIC Triple Advantage
When you call do not give them your full credit card number or ss # just give the last four digits of each.
More CIC Triple Advantage Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud 
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges! 
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge 
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing! 
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account 
- Gold Credit Score - 3 free credit scores
- freecreditreport.com credit report - shady business practices
- Free Credit Report - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- FreecreditReport.com - false ad/additional charges/shady oversees business 
- Free Credit Report - Recurring 16.95 charge never authorized