Chumba Casino β€” total scam and rip off the draw you in then wont pay up

I finally won after spending way to much anyway the made it impossiabe to withdraw my money so now I am out 1800 dollars.. I spent the last 2 day going back and forth sending proof of my id ect.. But still found excuses to give me a pin what a joke scam scam scam scam artist!!! Dont ever go on the site unless you want to be ripped off too!!! Scam!!!

• Levern Dixon's Response, Jun 21, 2018

I can't cashout I don't have a bank account just PayPal

• norman midkiff's Response, Aug 01, 2018

cannot bye sweeps points

• Patricia Steinwand's Response, May 07, 2019

i gambled at chumba casino i went through paypal i started with one thousand two hundred when i seen i wasnt winning i tryed to cash out at nine hundred chumba casino said i had no money

Ci
Jun 17, 2016

Comments

• Tr
      Jul 30, 2016

Aug 04, 2016

Yeah, have been going back & forth with them the last 3 days. Even when I copied & pasted their rules & emailed it to them, they still want my D.L. number, Which they are Not getting. Have a nephew who is a lawyer & I think he & Chumba are fixing to have a "Come to Jesus" Moment very shortly!!!

Mar 17, 2017

@Sandy Pittman They do pay out but it is paid out through paypal and that is the only way they do not take any ID you have that is given to a paypal account only and paypal need the verifying not the casino I have cashed out and had the money the next day so if you do not follow the directions then you are unable to do it Get Paid that is.

• Pr
      Apr 10, 2017

@Lana Golden @lana golden I submitted a withdrawal last night for $200 and verified my paypal account but I received a Email from chumba casino asking for picture I.d. for verification purposes to me sure the paypal account was mine. What do you suggest I do now. It's only been a day.

• Ke
      May 17, 2017

@Sandy Pittman I got my money today after I sent them my DL and a copy of my electric bill to verify its my PayPal account the put the money right into my account. I spent nothing and they gave me $100😊. Definitely not a scam at first I thought it might be after I sent of ok drivers license and than they want proof of address but as soon as they got it I got my money πŸ’° excited

• To
      May 17, 2017

@Kendra Harris Glomb How long did it take

May 18, 2017

@Sandy Pittman Just own up and say you have no I'd and you are not able to afford a bill to show a proof of your residences.

May 29, 2017

@Priscilla Mendoza When I submitted my ID and proof of address, I received my payout within 24 hours. Easy peasy. :)

Jun 17, 2017

@Sandy Pittman Never had a problem since playing with them. Won several times, just won a couple days ago, cashed out $700 with no problem within 2 days in my bank.

Jun 17, 2017

@Kendra Harris Glomb Can I ask where I send my photos too to verify cuz it doesn't say. Do I email them to support or?

• My
      Sep 27, 2017

@Sandy Pittman good. I turned mine into Paypal dispute and my bank has also contacted them. Good luck to you. I am
    elderly and trying to have some fun. Can't cash out and they have no phone. It seems I saw that they are based in Malta. Does anyone have any information on them? mp

• Ye

Jul 13, 2018

@Lana Golden Lier...

• Va
      Jul 16, 2018

@Sandy Pittman Ihope so i keep posting that they are scammers but if it helps one person its worth it They hound me and they owe me they want my financial numbers

Aug 29, 2018

@Maria Nicole Goins Miller I sent them so much paper work you could forge documents .it's a lode of c rap oh the only thing they sent was a survey wanting to know if they made me happy.(Really) wtf

• Se
      Aug 12, 2016

I have lost ore than what you guys have..the games have glitches they keep telling me that lady luck will come my way, when I confront them about the game being rigged they insist its not yet after that email I win pretty good. Of course I think my "luck" has changed and boom they take it all. They say the people who are always winning tens of thousands dollars a day are real people. I highly doubt it. To me they stole all my money. I throw their rules in their face and they say something different. They say they are not a gambling site nor a casino, really cause their name states different. Anyway if there was a way to sue them I would be on it. To "BET" $2.50 get a feature and only win 10 cents or less is bogus.

Mar 23, 2017

@sewell I have won over $7000 and yes they do pay through paypal I have had a few issues about the glitch in my games when playing or a few time my money not being credited but over all its real not a scam I'm from Austin Texas. One thing I would love to tell everyone though is that be careful with your bank account being attached to your paypal because they will get you that way not telling you they are getting a preauthorization with your bank account you will wind up negative and you will be ###ed royallly

May 01, 2017

@Josena Vega So are you saying just have your visa or mastercard attached to your paypal accout??? Ihave $570 to cashout so I want to make sure I get this right

• Mz
      May 15, 2017

@Dawnsattler Actually, when you attach your PayPal to some sites it preapproves payments. You have to go to your preapproved payments within your PayPal account and cancel them. I do that for all subscriptions and just pay before the due date. I don't like anything that auto pays for me! Facebook is the same way, you can attach PayPal and preapprove game purchases so you just click buy. If you don't turn that off inside of PayPal, it will keep billing directly from the bank!

Aug 21, 2016

I just spent $10 and doubled my money I was just trying out the site and when you go to take out your money and have it put into your paypal it just keeps asking you over and over for your e-mail and to re-enter the items by the red dot, everything is right yet it will never let you cash out at all I feel stupid and wish I would have never wasted the $10 to try this site out, and it stalls all the time when it spins its horrible! I will never trust an online site ever again especially this one!!

Apr 07, 2017

@Joan Marie Vargas you can only cash out 100.00 or more. you can't cash out only 20.00. it's in the rules pretty clearly.

@lahria Yep. I agree

• Un
      Aug 27, 2016

I have been playing Chumba Casino for about 9 or 10 months and won 35 times attached here is my latest winnings, I did not add money I keep playing the contest and quizzes on the Facebook page, I won in July I won their contest for the 4th of July which they deposited into my account in game in the amount of $50.00 from that I played a came out a winner of $2244.14 over 40 of my friends play on there to and most of us have won here and there and winnings were deposited with in a few hours to our PayPal account .So No I Strongly Disagree they are not scammers .Unless there is another site out there and we are speaking of 2 different casino, customer service got hold of me through fb chat and walked me through the steps to get my winnings into my PayPal account, they were awesome THEY ARE NOT A SCAM !

Feb 03, 2017

@Una Ornce I agree, I've cashed 3 times and received in my account in a day, working now to winning bigger than my last $300

Jun 23, 2017

@Una Ornce Which one did you play through? I played through the one that has Lucky Charms and Classic spins and others? These reps or so called reps are asking for mine and my husbands info off of our ID and DL cards and our Marriage Certificate

• Di
      May 07, 2018

@Una Ornce when I hit cashout, it tells me they are verifying me, but it has been a long time, what should I do.

May 31, 2018

@Una Ornce You received a $50 deposit from them? That’s odd, their minimum cash out is $100. 🀣🀣🀣

• Un
      Aug 27, 2016

Correction I did not win 35 times typo error I won 3 or 4 times

• Bc
      Sep 08, 2016

I can vouch for this company they are not a scam. I was cautious as most are but received my 1000.00 payout just a few mins ago...this place is in the up and up.

Mar 17, 2017

@B Cooper Yes it is but some people turn it over to complaints to make them look bad I have always gotten paid also and you handle the cashout your self if you follow directions you have the money with in 24 hrs.

Sep 14, 2016

I am trying to cash out $1250. I stupidly have spent in excess of $5000 and now they won't pay me. They say that there are oter accounts from my location. Yep my dad husband and sis! I told them that and they want their ID's too! What??? i am just trying to cash in a small fraction of what I spent with them. I haven't cheated them and mow they are cheating me! If I don't get my pay out in 24 hours I'm gonnna dispute ALL of the charges. I won a small fraction back fair and square and they still refuse to pay!!! They are definately a scam. DO NOT waste your money!!!

May 18, 2017

@Jenniferst Listen they said to send ids. What's the problem??? Are you lying?? Its not a rocket ship schematic the idea here is you are in a house with illegal immigrants losers or fake ids

• De
      Jul 07, 2017

@Jenniferst You do know that in the United States, any winning of over $1, 000 must have your ID recorded for IRS purposes. You have to claim winnings on your taxes...

Sep 17, 2016

I play all the time. Yes, you have to have proper ID and you must be legal to play, but all that is in the terms. Read before you play. It's not rocket science and it's simple. I've won several times, cashed out hundreds in minutes, and it was no big deal. The only cashout that took a couple of days was for $1500 and they stayed in touch every step of the way. Don't have ID? Don't play. Multiple accounts? Expect problems. Stay on the up and up? You can have fun and win, like I do.

Sep 19, 2016

I don't think Chumba Casino is a scam at all. I played there with some promotional sweeps cash that didn't cost me a dime. I cashed out $400.Sure I had to go round & round with their support team for a day or 2 over a discrepancy with my ID and physical address.Once we cleared that up, they paid me promptly. I won't spend any money in their casino, but I'll be happy to play with everything that they're kind enough to give me for free. If anyone loses a substantial amount of money there they probably have a gambling problem and should consider getting professional help.

Paul Hermann.

May 01, 2017

@Paul Hermann Do you mind my asking how you solved the descrepancy with your address?? The address on my identification is my permanet mailing address not my physical one

Sep 23, 2016
    Best Best Advice

Chumba emails people and bribes them to post a good review on their facebook page in order to receive a $50 bonus. Thats why you see positive posts in their visitor comments. They will let you win in the beginning so you get hooked then all of a sudden your luck is taken away and will never win again. They control what you win, when you win. You will see three pictures match up for the bonus and then all of a sudden skip to a different image.

• Pe
      Jan 18, 2017

@Jordy Forgy That's a lie...man I play there all the time, and I cash out often...you just a sore ### loser...I support chumba

Jan 27, 2017

@Petty Pendergrass Blah Blah Blah.. I'm not a sore loser. People know the truth. You must be the @#S kisser that thinks if you write positive reviews for them, you will win more. HA! Youre a JOKE!

Jan 27, 2017

@Petty Pendergrass P.S. No wonder your name is PETTY!

Mar 17, 2017

@Jordy Forgy They do pay out and that is all I am going to say if you do it properly.

May 18, 2017

@Jordy Forgy Wow I wish they did that for me when I got mad. Oh I did write badly and I never got bribed . are you trying g to blackmail them by saying this reverse psychological post????? If you don't say on CE things to me you owe me a million bucks

May 29, 2017

@Jordy Forgy I've NEVER received an email bribing me to post a good review anywhere to receive any kind of bonus. They do sometimes have a post (on their fascebook page) on which you can reply as to why you like them. From those comments, they choose RANDOM people to win a certain amount to play. But, everyone has that opportunity. I've not had any problems cashing out and customer service has been wonderful.

• Jp
      Jul 13, 2018

@Petty Pendergrass No your just a lier on the take

Sep 30, 2016

I have had no issues cashing out with chumba casino. I win over $5000 n made a total of two cash outs . I sent in a proof of identity they asked for n within 30 mins it was approved and sent to my PayPal the 1st payment then i requested 2nd payout about 2 days later n just as the 1st it was sent quickly with no issues.

Dec 01, 2016

@Lakasia Monique Britt How do u send id to get winnings?

Sep 30, 2016

Also I didn't spend a dime to play they gave me $20 free sweeps on sign up

• Bi
      Oct 13, 2016

They are commiting fraud by not being upfront that you need to play at other chumba loging or upload thier app to get the lower payout amount of $100 thier must be bold clear lamguage transparency about any winnings to be paid.

When you play it quickly says our sweeps cash can legally be cashed out.

Period.

• He
      Nov 05, 2016

I am a little worried because they asked me to send a copy of my drivers license to them after I requested a withdrawal. They had already told me the verification process was completed. Why do they need a copy of my drivers license if I have a valid Pay Pal account???

Mar 17, 2017

@Heather Freeman-Macdonald Be cause a drivers license is a sure way to be identified so that they know really who you are when they pay out big winnings and that they do not a hoax at all.

• Ad
      Apr 10, 2017

@Lana Golden I won 600 and is waiting for it to be deposited into my PayPal account. They sent me an email over and over again for my I'd and I sent it four times, is there another way to contact them?

May 31, 2018

@Lana Golden Why don’t they ask for your identity prior to playing the games...this way when you win, they have all info needed..BECAUSE they are liars, crooks and scams! State Attorney General is on it!

Nov 18, 2016

The only fraud i have seen is paypal and how they will let you use your account and then if you play too many times in a row they suspect fraud and quietly freese your account. They will let you do 1 dollar transactions and then donate 100s to charity. But you can not use it for the casino or other means of recreation for your own enjoyment. .. They have a very bad staff at paypal they are run by the automated system and the customer service at paypal is slower than old man river. And that is that. Chumba is the best though.. Just wish paypal could take an example for their own future. As god as my witness other people like the man behind facebook will have better ideas and ways of bettering the online money system!!! And the paypal will be looked at someday as the old way.. !!!

May 09, 2017

@No complaint erase this Do not feel the same way I LOVE THE CHUMBA WORLD

• Ca
      Nov 21, 2016

I have not recieved mym100.00 I cash out went through paypal as directed with chumba casino no funds has been deposited in my paypal acct what a waste

Apr 20, 2017

@CalicalDeb Me two im tired of loosing money with thid people

• Ca
      Dec 13, 2016

I have had issues also. Where are they located in order to contact the Attorney General?

• My
      Sep 27, 2017

@Carol Gessman I think they are based in Malta. They owe me 10, 000.00 which I know I will never receive,

Dec 20, 2016

This place is the biggest ####ing ripoff I've ever seen.. Total Scam... DO NOT PLAY HER...!!!

• Ti
      Dec 20, 2016

I'm pretty sure anybody who comments to be winning money, are hackers or game "developers" siphoning everybody else's money right into their accounts. I mean really, who's going to stop them.

Mar 17, 2017

@Tillbilly Jimbob They are on the up and up I have lost money but do not cry about it they were not twisting my arm I live in the US they do pay with in 24 hrs and I do not work for them at all I play because it is fun.

Apr 19, 2017

@Tillbilly Jimbob Nope, you're wrong I'm a real human and a simple teacher in Colorado, it's for real. A process to go through for identification, a time period of a few days for authorization but they notify you every step of the way. Just got my first cash out after following all directions and got two more processing today. I'm a real human and that's the truth.

May 29, 2017

@Lana Golden Agreed! I've lost some money too ... that's why it's called a gamble. It seems like some people feel like this should be different from other casinos in the world and have extra winners. Or, because they've put a certain amount in (sometimes ridiculous amounts) they "expect" a win. It doesn't work that way in Vegas, it's all chance and I'm not sure what people don't understand about that.

Jun 17, 2017

@Chy's Page How do I get my photos and documents I need to them? I've read terms and agreements but it don't say. Do I email them to support?

Jan 11, 2017

No problems with me the first time they ask for verification of identity and address I sent him a copy of my T-Mobile bill a copy of my ID and a copy of a jury summons that came in the mail and they were good with that after that the deposit into my account for 600 came within the next 24 hours. Just in the last day I put into separate withdrawals for a hundred each and they're already in my PayPal account less than 12 hours later.

• St
      Jan 14, 2017

They are a complete scam i have spent the past 3 weeks trying to get my money the keep say to check with paypal which I did multiple times. Paypal said they ( chumba) have made no deposit to my account. They still refuse to pay me the money i won fair and square

Jan 21, 2017

Ive been playing Chumba for a few years now. The very first day I played, I cashed out $2, 000...But things are different now. Its hard to win anything. You have to have $100 to cash out. I know they have someone watching certain players portals. I know how all ther games work. I can tell when the reels are stuttering or spin uneven with the rest of the reels..And they control what the reels land on..Sometimes I literall feel that I am fighting against someone on the other end to get a good spin..Ive ended up only winning .56 on a feature or in that kind of range way too many times and ive spent hundreds and hundreds of $$$ here..I just wanna make some of my money back, but Chumba takes it away every time..When they were giving away bonuses for a short time, I had spent $(#) and they refused me a bonus. I was furious as I thot Ide get something back.. Chumba is unfair, they control your winnings, they know the players that are VERY GOOD at manipulating the game and I believe they have a crew of people to monitor you and interact so you lose everytime. Its #### and I am gonna complain to the gaming commission. Its not right when you put alot of money in Chumba, play regularly and they take it all away never letting you win, when you use to win alot
    t before..They track players that are good and those players i guarantee have spent thousands of dollars to learn those games well..ALL FOR NOTHING...CHUMBA IS UNFAIR...THEY WILL MAKE SURE YOU CANT WIN... I had the feature on Monster Spins just today. they give you 5 spins..they only let me win on 1 spin and it was a dollar something..####!! Every other spin had no winnings . I spend alot here and i just want some of my money back or a good pop..They never let me win anymore tho..

Jan 27, 2017

@mary beth brown I feel the same way as you! It's controlled! They are CROOKS!

• Fi
      Jan 01, 2018

@Jordy Forgy You're right, they do see what you're doing. They drop code without you knowing in your pc so they can watch you live. Don't believe me? Look at your cookies, it's called Full Story. And guess what, you can't stop recording until you download the opt out cookie from Full Story. Again, don't believe me, go to www.fullstory.com

• Ed
      Jan 26, 2017

Is there away that i can change the account email because i need to change the email that's on my chumbacasino account because i don't have access in to that email its been hacked i want to change it before that person takes my cash thats on my chumba casino account how can i rest the account email

Mar 17, 2017

@Eduardo88 First of all they cannot get your winning out of chumba they give you a pin and no one else has it but you so the money will stay there till you take it out. You need to make sure your pay pal account is verified properly and you will have to prove who you are to them and your chumba pin number will do that but if you did not write everything down you will not be able to get it at all no one can take money out through your E mail that I do know.

• Ed
      Jan 26, 2017

How can i rest the account email address i need to change the account email because I don't have access to that account email someone hacked it and changed the password and i want to change the account email before that person takes my cash how can i rest the account email

Jan 27, 2017

@Eduardo88 The only way you can change your email is to ask Chumba to change it. You cannot have multiple accounts cause if you do you will get all your accounts closed and not be able to play. It's in their rules.

• Ri
      Feb 13, 2017

How long does deposits take to be deposited into my paypal

• Ri
      Feb 13, 2017

How long did it take for money to be deposited into paypal

Mar 17, 2017

@Rian Joseph I had mine within a couple hours and I could go in and transfer it to my bank account and had it the next day.
    You have to do the transferring because only you has your personal information.

Feb 16, 2017

They are a ripoff they said I could only cash out at 400 so from my 10 dollars I won a little over 400 and they started all this crap about my address and refused to pay me. Never giving me a time limit to send my info in. So they even closed my account on Facebook to were I could not play. They sure didn't do that when I was spending my money on there website. SCAM---SCAM---SCAM. DO NOT PLAY THEY NEVER PAY YOU!!!

Mar 17, 2017

@Marie Lozoya They do pay out and that is the truth

Mar 17, 2017

They do pay out but it is through a pay pal account they do not take your personal information that is done through Pay Pal and they pay within 24 hrs and that is all I can say they do not handle anything except the winnings and it is all done through Pay Pal and the customer has to withdraw the winnings and all the casino does is supply the pin number that you use when you withdraw and the rest the customer takes care of the other Identity fact with Pay Pal such as the amount of money you withdraw and send it to pay pal then you go to pay pal and transfer it to your own bank in your own country that you happen to live. I have got my money every time pay pal is easy but the casino itself wants to be sure you get your money but they do not go into much detail. Pay pal needs all the information they deposit a small amount then they take it back to be sure you give them the correct bank account number. If you do not know what you are doing in the casino then you should not play because it is the same as a casino you would walk into they ask for ID also on cash out's .

• Gr
      Mar 19, 2017

I have never played at chumba Casino but if you have ever played slots in Atlantic City or in Las Vegas usually you can find out what percentage of the money each slot pays back. You should call up call them up and find out how much percentage each slot pays back. In Atlantic City I could be as high as 95 to 99 percent but it can be as low as 1% online and they will say it's not rigged because of 1% win so you should know what you're getting into before you put any money into it. Technically they will say they are not cheaters because 1% win or 10% or whatever but yes he should know what you're getting into before you get into it I think most of the people on here have gambling problems. I read many stories about people losing thousands of dollars only to win back a small amount count your chips and save them for another day

• Re
      Mar 29, 2017

After playing at this site for several months and depositing way to much money I finally won..When I cashed out and after sending in all the documents they asked for they deactivated my account..not giving me 1 absolute reason why..and they will not answer any of my emails..so needless to say they got the money I deposited and didn't have to pay what I had won..So I hate to say I fell for a complete scam. And I hope they are shut down for doing this kind of thing to people.

Mar 31, 2017

I have seen the rule about multiple account and if one account wants to cash out, then you have to have all accounts from that location verify too, before they will cash out, even thought your account is the only account that cashes out. Also they take your money from multiple accounts from the same location and that is scamming people. Cause if you proof your a real person(to cash out) and may have other accounts at that location who never cashes out and does not play with sweeps cash(real money) for the fun of it... or another account for the fun it... They will never cash you out...That a scam... However I can see if multiple accounts from that location are trying to cash out which I can understand and that is how I took rules for cashing out... So to me this place does SCAM PEOPLE!!! This site needs to be taken down...DO NOT PLAY CHUMBA SCAM CASINO!!! THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!

• Ab
      Apr 05, 2017

I just received a deposit to my PayPal account in the amount of $400. My first winnings from this website, Chumba Casino. I made a $10. deposit to them from my PayPal account and $20. was given to me in free play. I played a little at a time for about 1.5 weeks. The accounting department (very friendly and patient) and I went back and forth for another week, via emails, because the driver license I copied via my scanner was set on black and white to save on color. They couldn't accept a non-color ID; so I did it again in color. Then they needed to verify address, via utility bill, which I don't have, because all utilities are included in my rent. And my cell phone is pre-paid, so no bill there either. I copied/emailed my annual membership bill from ACSC or AAA. The bill said "thanks for being a member for more than 35 years". They said that was ok. The whole transaction took about 2-2.5 weeks. And the money was quickly deposited into my paypal account. What an awesome treat!! I LOVED IT!!

I also won $100. on another online casino and never deposited one penny. They gave me $50. in free play and I went up {$500.} and down {$10.}; until an employee from that casino called to remind me, I could withdrawal $100. They would send me a check. I felt bad for being rude to that nice lady. I thought it was a gimmick and I told her, "Ma'am when pigs fly, Ill call you back." She was definitely persistent and would call me weekly. I finally called her out and said, "Ok". The process took 30 days to receive a bank check in the amount of $100. Nothing went wrong there either. I haven't been back to that casino, because they make it difficult to deposit funds. I am not interested in signing up for some random middle man company that will have access to my bank account. Most everyone has Paypal. WELL, I DO!!

It seemed so quick and easy to get $400. Let’s do it again! Well, this time, I've made a few deposits from Paypal to Chumba Casino. Yep, that’s all the information you are going to get. It seems being that I AM an adult over 40yrs old, but under 50yrs old, I am going to have to set limits for myself in my own spending department. I can also tell whomever is reading this comment; that $22. + got lost this past weekend, when I was playing on my laptop and cell phone. I sent Chumba an email and before I knew it, that money was placed back into my account, when I turned on my laptop again.

I have only POSITIVE COMMENTS for this ONLINE CASINO: CHUMBA. Which are based solely on my POSITIVE EXPERIENCE, I’ve had with them.

Patricia Kreiger
    San Diego, California…..USA.
    04/04/2017

May 01, 2017

@A B So will you share the name of the other casino? My spare email account is [protected]@gmail.com. I created it for the sole purpose of being able to receive emailnfrom members of sites like this one. I would really like to know. Im disabled, pretty much housebound and bored. Thank you. Dawn Sattler

@Dawnsattler Oops sorry. Tacoma, WA 98408. 05/01/2017

• Bi
      Apr 16, 2017

I got roped in on a specail BUT they never said that when i joined through FB link ad I had to $400 and funny if you direct join through chumba casino outside of FB ad you only had to win $100 any way went hard core after them and got all money refunded back to my Bank card.

Apr 19, 2017

Last week on wend the 12and the13 i won 300 dollars i cash them out 100 at a time they deposit only 200 and the other 100 desapear they said they deposit it and is not thrue im tire of loosing money both way wgenvyou play and when you win on sat after spending 200 dollars im on my last 50 cent playing chillie mama finally got the 3 chilliesvthe them game closed saying is been closed beacause inactivity i was playing by the timevi got it back by 50! cent where gone i didint get credit for the 10 spins i think this site is hack

• Al
      Apr 19, 2017

Chumba Casino lets you win when you are a new player, they will wait til your
    hooked and after a couple months of winning, all you will do is lose eveything
    you put in. They had a 297% profit in just a couple of months in Dec 2016. Im
    pretty sure those big named winners on the winners list are just made up names.
    They have never posted on facebook or even played the facebook trivia. Makes you
    think twice about that. Also, if you look up the owner Laurence Escalante on
    facebook and instagram you will see familiar names that always win big like
    Kirkpatrick, Carol, Etc. So he just lets his family members and friends win big.
    Just take a look at the link below which shows proof of keeping more money than
    paying out.

ings%20Limited.pdf

Apr 20, 2017

Im tiredvoff loosing money ig i dont see myoney backbon my account orvsome money on my paypal account im going to stop playing

May 01, 2017

I am trying to cashout 570.00. Chumba has been extremely patient with me, even as to go so far and tell me to be sure my address matches on all accounts involved. They are very serious about security and fraud and told me I needed to look a little further than my paypal account. I just discovered my netspend debit card is not accepting my address whih goes like this. 920 1/2 S. 56 St. Upper. They have it 920 S.56th St UPPR. S I just asked Chumba if this is what was holding my cashout request. They responded please fix this so we can cash you out. I will update tomorrow after I talk to customer service. (I moved 3 weeks ago and actually forgot to update my accounts my new address. I really wasnt worried about it cause my old address is my moms address lol)

• Li
      May 06, 2017

Total Scam!!! I won $6200 and they closed the account. Left me with a $17. balance. BEWARE!!!

May 09, 2017

Love for chumba. i am sorry. I was wrong.