Chumba Casino

Posted: Jun 17, 2016 by

Total Scam and rip off the draw you in then wont pay up

4.25
Facebook, United States
I finally won after spending way to much anyway the made it impossiabe to withdraw my money so now I am out 1800 dollars.. I spent the last 2 day going back and forth sending proof of my id ect.. But still found excuses to give me a pin what a joke scam scam scam scam artist!!! Dont ever go on the site unless you want to be ripped off too!!!Scam!!!
Complaint comments Comments (89) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

A  30th of Jul, 2016 by    +1 Votes
A  4th of Aug, 2016 by    +2 Votes
Yeah, have been going back & forth with them the last 3 days. Even when I copied & pasted their rules & emailed it to them, they still want my D.L. number, Which they are Not getting. Have a nephew who is a lawyer & I think he & Chumba are fixing to have a "Come to Jesus" Moment very shortly!!!
N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    -3 Votes
@Sandy Pittman They do pay out but it is paid out through paypal and that is the only way they do not take any ID you have that is given to a paypal account only and paypal need the verifying not the casino I have cashed out and had the money the next day so if you do not follow the directions then you are unable to do it Get Paid that is.
N  10th of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Lana Golden @lana golden I submitted a withdrawal last night for $200 and verified my paypal account but I received a Email from chumba casino asking for picture I.d. for verification purposes to me sure the paypal account was mine. What do you suggest I do now. It's only been a day.
N  17th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Sandy Pittman I got my money today after I sent them my DL and a copy of my electric bill to verify its my PayPal account the put the money right into my account. I spent nothing and they gave me $100😊. Definitely not a scam at first I thought it might be after I sent of ok drivers license and than they want proof of address but as soon as they got it I got my money πŸ’° excited
N  17th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Kendra Harris Glomb How long did it take
N  18th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Sandy Pittman Just own up and say you have no I'd and you are not able to afford a bill to show a proof of your residences.
N  29th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Priscilla Mendoza When I submitted my ID and proof of address, I received my payout within 24 hours. Easy peasy. :)
N  17th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Sandy Pittman Never had a problem since playing with them. Won several times, just won a couple days ago, cashed out $700 with no problem within 2 days in my bank.
N  17th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kendra Harris Glomb Can I ask where I send my photos too to verify cuz it doesn't say. Do I email them to support or?
N  12th of Aug, 2016 by    +3 Votes
I have lost ore than what you guys have..the games have glitches they keep telling me that lady luck will come my way, when I confront them about the game being rigged they insist its not yet after that email I win pretty good. Of course I think my "luck" has changed and boom they take it all. They say the people who are always winning tens of thousands dollars a day are real people. I highly doubt it. To me they stole all my money. I throw their rules in their face and they say something different. They say they are not a gambling site nor a casino, really cause their name states different. Anyway if there was a way to sue them I would be on it. To "BET" $2.50 get a feature and only win 10 cents or less is bogus.

N  23rd of Mar, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@sewell I have won over $7000 and yes they do pay through paypal I have had a few issues about the glitch in my games when playing or a few time my money not being credited but over all its real not a scam I'm from Austin Texas. One thing I would love to tell everyone though is that be careful with your bank account being attached to your paypal because they will get you that way not telling you they are getting a preauthorization with your bank account you will wind up negative and you will be ###ed royallly
N  1st of May, 2017 by    -1 Votes
@Josena Vega So are you saying just have your visa or mastercard attached to your paypal accout??? Ihave $570 to cashout so I want to make sure I get this right
N  15th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Dawnsattler Actually, when you attach your PayPal to some sites it preapproves payments. You have to go to your preapproved payments within your PayPal account and cancel them. I do that for all subscriptions and just pay before the due date. I don't like anything that auto pays for me! Facebook is the same way, you can attach PayPal and preapprove game purchases so you just click buy. If you don't turn that off inside of PayPal, it will keep billing directly from the bank!
A  21st of Aug, 2016 by    +4 Votes
I just spent $10 and doubled my money I was just trying out the site and when you go to take out your money and have it put into your paypal it just keeps asking you over and over for your e-mail and to re-enter the items by the red dot, everything is right yet it will never let you cash out at all I feel stupid and wish I would have never wasted the $10 to try this site out, and it stalls all the time when it spins its horrible! I will never trust an online site ever again especially this one!!
N  7th of Apr, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Joan Marie Vargas you can only cash out 100.00 or more. you can't cash out only 20.00. it's in the rules pretty clearly.
N  18th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@lahria Yep. I agree
D  27th of Aug, 2016 by    -2 Votes
I have been playing Chumba Casino for about 9 or 10 months and won 35 times attached here is my latest winnings, I did not add money I keep playing the contest and quizzes on the Facebook page, I won in July I won their contest for the 4th of July which they deposited into my account in game in the amount of $50.00 from that I played a came out a winner of $2244.14 over 40 of my friends play on there to and most of us have won here and there and winnings were deposited with in a few hours to our PayPal account .So No I Strongly Disagree they are not scammers .Unless there is another site out there and we are speaking of 2 different casino, customer service got hold of me through fb chat and walked me through the steps to get my winnings into my PayPal account, they were awesome THEY ARE NOT A SCAM !
N  3rd of Feb, 2017 by    -2 Votes
@Una Ornce I agree, I've cashed 3 times and received in my account in a day, working now to winning bigger than my last $300
N  5 hrs 56 mins ago by    0 Votes
@Una Ornce Which one did you play through? I played through the one that has Lucky Charms and Classic spins and others? These reps or so called reps are asking for mine and my husbands info off of our ID and DL cards and our Marriage Certificate
D  27th of Aug, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Correction I did not win 35 times typo error I won 3 or 4 times
N  8th of Sep, 2016 by    -4 Votes
I can vouch for this company they are not a scam. I was cautious as most are but received my 1000.00 payout just a few mins ago...this place is in the up and up.
N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@B Cooper Yes it is but some people turn it over to complaints to make them look bad I have always gotten paid also and you handle the cashout your self if you follow directions you have the money with in 24 hrs.
D  14th of Sep, 2016 by    +4 Votes
I am trying to cash out $1250. I stupidly have spent in excess of $5000 and now they won't pay me. They say that there are oter accounts from my location. Yep my dad husband and sis! I told them that and they want their ID's too! What??? i am just trying to cash in a small fraction of what I spent with them. I haven't cheated them and mow they are cheating me! If I don't get my pay out in 24 hours I'm gonnna dispute ALL of the charges. I won a small fraction back fair and square and they still refuse to pay!!! They are definately a scam. DO NOT waste your money!!!
N  18th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Jenniferst Listen they said to send ids. What's the problem??? Are you lying?? Its not a rocket ship schematic the idea here is you are in a house with illegal immigrants losers or fake ids
N  17th of Sep, 2016 by    -3 Votes
I play all the time. Yes, you have to have proper ID and you must be legal to play, but all that is in the terms. Read before you play. It's not rocket science and it's simple. I've won several times, cashed out hundreds in minutes, and it was no big deal. The only cashout that took a couple of days was for $1500 and they stayed in touch every step of the way. Don't have ID? Don't play. Multiple accounts? Expect problems. Stay on the up and up? You can have fun and win, like I do.
N  19th of Sep, 2016 by    -4 Votes
I don't think Chumba Casino is a scam at all. I played there with some promotional sweeps cash that didn't cost me a dime. I cashed out $400.Sure I had to go round & round with their support team for a day or 2 over a discrepancy with my ID and physical address.Once we cleared that up, they paid me promptly. I won't spend any money in their casino, but I'll be happy to play with everything that they're kind enough to give me for free. If anyone loses a substantial amount of money there they probably have a gambling problem and should consider getting professional help.

Paul Hermann.
N  1st of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Paul Hermann Do you mind my asking how you solved the descrepancy with your address?? The address on my identification is my permanet mailing address not my physical one
A  23rd of Sep, 2016 by     Best Advice +7 Votes
Chumba emails people and bribes them to post a good review on their facebook page in order to receive a $50 bonus. Thats why you see positive posts in their visitor comments. They will let you win in the beginning so you get hooked then all of a sudden your luck is taken away and will never win again. They control what you win, when you win. You will see three pictures match up for the bonus and then all of a sudden skip to a different image.
N  18th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Jordy Forgy That's a lie...man I play there all the time, and I cash out often...you just a sore ### loser...I support chumba
N  27th of Jan, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Petty Pendergrass Blah Blah Blah.. I'm not a sore loser. People know the truth. You must be the @#S kisser that thinks if you write positive reviews for them, you will win more. HA! Youre a JOKE!
N  27th of Jan, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Petty Pendergrass P.S. No wonder your name is PETTY!
N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jordy Forgy They do pay out and that is all I am going to say if you do it properly.
N  18th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jordy Forgy Wow I wish they did that for me when I got mad. Oh I did write badly and I never got bribed . are you trying g to blackmail them by saying this reverse psychological post????? If you don't say on CE things to me you owe me a million bucks
N  29th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Jordy Forgy I've NEVER received an email bribing me to post a good review anywhere to receive any kind of bonus. They do sometimes have a post (on their fascebook page) on which you can reply as to why you like them. From those comments, they choose RANDOM people to win a certain amount to play. But, everyone has that opportunity. I've not had any problems cashing out and customer service has been wonderful.
D  30th of Sep, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I have had no issues cashing out with chumba casino. I win over $5000 n made a total of two cash outs . I sent in a proof of identity they asked for n within 30 mins it was approved and sent to my PayPal the 1st payment then i requested 2nd payout about 2 days later n just as the 1st it was sent quickly with no issues.

N  1st of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
@Lakasia Monique Britt How do u send id to get winnings?
D  30th of Sep, 2016 by    -3 Votes
Also I didn't spend a dime to play they gave me $20 free sweeps on sign up
D  13th of Oct, 2016 by    +1 Votes
They are commiting fraud by not being upfront that you need to play at other chumba loging or upload thier app to get the lower payout amount of $100 thier must be bold clear lamguage transparency about any winnings to be paid.

When you play it quickly says our sweeps cash can legally be cashed out.

Period.
N  5th of Nov, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I am a little worried because they asked me to send a copy of my drivers license to them after I requested a withdrawal. They had already told me the verification process was completed. Why do they need a copy of my drivers license if I have a valid Pay Pal account???
N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Heather Freeman-Macdonald Be cause a drivers license is a sure way to be identified so that they know really who you are when they pay out big winnings and that they do not a hoax at all.
N  10th of Apr, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@Lana Golden I won 600 and is waiting for it to be deposited into my PayPal account. They sent me an email over and over again for my I'd and I sent it four times, is there another way to contact them?
D  18th of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
The only fraud i have seen is paypal and how they will let you use your account and then if you play too many times in a row they suspect fraud and quietly freese your account. They will let you do 1 dollar transactions and then donate 100s to charity. But you can not use it for the casino or other means of recreation for your own enjoyment. .. They have a very bad staff at paypal they are run by the automated system and the customer service at paypal is slower than old man river. And that is that. Chumba is the best though.. Just wish paypal could take an example for their own future. As god as my witness other people like the man behind facebook will have better ideas and ways of bettering the online money system!!! And the paypal will be looked at someday as the old way.. !!!
N  9th of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@No complaint erase this Do not feel the same way I LOVE THE CHUMBA WORLD
A  21st of Nov, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have not recieved mym100.00 I cash out went through paypal as directed with chumba casino no funds has been deposited in my paypal acct what a waste
N  20th of Apr, 2017 by    0 Votes
@CalicalDeb Me two im tired of loosing money with thid people
A  13th of Dec, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have had issues also. Where are they located in order to contact the Attorney General?
A  20th of Dec, 2016 by    +3 Votes
This place is the biggest ####ing ripoff I've ever seen.. Total Scam... DO NOT PLAY HER...!!!
A  20th of Dec, 2016 by    +2 Votes
I'm pretty sure anybody who comments to be winning money, are hackers or game "developers" siphoning everybody else's money right into their accounts. I mean really, who's going to stop them.
N  17th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Tillbilly Jimbob They are on the up and up I have lost money but do not cry about it they were not twisting my arm I live in the US they do pay with in 24 hrs and I do not work for them at all I play because it is fun.
N  19th of Apr, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@Tillbilly Jimbob Nope, you're wrong I'm a real human and a simple teacher in Colorado, it's for real. A process to go through for identification, a time period of a few days for authorization but they notify you every step of the way. Just got my first cash out after following all directions and got two more processing today. I'm a real human and that's the truth.
N  29th of May, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Lana Golden Agreed! I've lost some money too ... that's why it's called a gamble. It seems like some people feel like this should be different from other casinos in the world and have extra winners. Or, because they've put a certain amount in (sometimes ridiculous amounts) they "expect" a win. It doesn't work that way in Vegas, it's all chance and I'm not sure what people don't understand about that.
N  17th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Chy's Page How do I get my photos and documents I need to them? I've read terms and agreements but it don't say. Do I email them to support?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree