Chrysler Financial / fraudulent collection!
Fraudulent collections, from Chrysler's collection department. The rep stated that i did not make payment so i MUST go to West Union to pay NOW. The rep was very rude. He said if he doesn't get the payment he was going to repo my truck. I told him they have my payment its bend mailed one weak before its due. Rep said they do not have the check. I told him do not cash my check. Then i was told to pay a certain amount in order to keep the truck. Thats when i went to West Union and made payment. REP got the cash and deposit my check that he said he never had. It goes on for three more months they were going to repo my truck. Last payment was due on 12-10-07 its paid up to date and more... 11-26-07 they repo my truck.
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud! 
- Chrysler Financial - repossession 
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee 
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment 
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan
- Chrysler Capital - ancira rv dodge and chrysler capital and 3rd party that pick up vehicle
- Chrysler Capital - end of lease turn in acct: 30000127858531000
- Chrysler Capital - chrysler capital
- Chrysler Capital - wont refund money to me due to early payoff. waiting 4 months now.