Chrysler Financial / fraudulent collection!

n/aXRay, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: my# 856-524-9020
Fraudulent collections, from Chrysler's collection department. The rep stated that i did not make payment so i MUST go to West Union to pay NOW. The rep was very rude. He said if he doesn't get the payment he was going to repo my truck. I told him they have my payment its bend mailed one weak before its due. Rep said they do not have the check. I told him do not cash my check. Then i was told to pay a certain amount in order to keep the truck. Thats when i went to West Union and made payment. REP got the cash and deposit my check that he said he never had. It goes on for three more months they were going to repo my truck. Last payment was due on 12-10-07 its paid up to date and more... 11-26-07 they repo my truck.

Comments

Mj
  10th of Jun, 2008
I am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you...unwilling to give me my accurate balance.. I was running behind on two payment, due to medical conditions...my husband is the account holder...he is a handyman and in the remodelling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrusler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months...it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids...I had to surgeries in the last 7 months...a c-section and another surgery just last april..my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born...he is on treatment..since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to good, we had lots of medical bills...
the worst is that the town & country(used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007...just a year after..one window on the drivers side fell aprt..the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $26266 0n it...we bought it for $8000...I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harrassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays...today I called to make 2 payments..leaving me only one month behind...they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday..when I asked about the rate..she wouldn't tell..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account..I was given 3 different 800's before I endced at the right dept!!! I ws shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car..that the only one I have to drive my son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500...my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay...they are so rude, not compassionate employees..just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation...it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress...in august last year they even called me while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU...they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospitall, they would still harrass me!!!
Mj
  10th of Jun, 2008
Am having a terrible experience with Chrysler financial too..They are rude, they don't want to listen to your situation and just want to cut you off all the time and threatening you...unwilling to give me my accurate balance.. I was running behind on two payments, due to medical conditions...my husband is the account holder...he is a handyman and in the remodelling business and gets paid everytime he finishes a project..I explained that to Chrysler financial and we always caught up with pur payment within three months...it's hard for us to save with me no able to work with 3 kids...I had to surgeries in the last 7 months...a c-section and another surgery just last april..my baby was born with heart problems and was in NICU when he was born...he is on treatment..since my husband is self employed, my son's and my health is not to0 good, we had lots of medical bills since we did not have insurance...
the worst is that the town & country(used) we bought just in november 2006, has transmission problem since december 2007...just a year after we bought it..one window on the drivers side fell aprt..the car is basically a junk and we still have to pay the $2626 0n it...we bought it for $8000...Crysler loan us $6000 I explained our situation to Chrysler financial before, but they keep harrassing us with 100's of phone calls, even at 10 p.m. and early mornings and sundays...today I called to make 2 payments..leaving me only one month behind...they told me that the whole balance was due and that interest would be accrued everyday..when I asked about the rate..she wouldn't tell and told me that it would vary, menaing they can increase it as much as they want..they have already charged me $300 intereste for the 3 late payments..when I initially called an 800, they told me there was no balance in my account..I was given 3 different 800's before I endced at the right dept!!! I was shocked when they told me that the whole balance was due or else they would pick the car..that's the only one I have to drive my baby son for medical checks!!! they wouldn't listen and told me that my a/c was charged off and I needed to pay the who amount or make monthly payment of $500...my original monthly payment is $263 and I had until december to pay...they are so rude, not compassionate employees..just wanting to earn their commission, disregarding your situation...it's horrible!!!

It has caused me a lot of stress...in august last year they even called me, while I was in the hospital, just after I had a c-section and my baby was on NICU...they called me on my cell-phone!!! I told them I was in the hospitall, they would still harrass me!!!

Chrysler Capital Logo Chrysler Capital