Chrysler Financial / chrysler ruined my credit

I financed a Chrysler 300M with our local dealer, whom I have bought 3 Chryslers from in 7 years, my first payment was due March 1, 07. June 1st, 2008 Chrysler financial reported 6 30 day late on my credit report. After speaking with every idiot working for the finance company I finally called the sales manager at the dealership and he put me in contact with the a finance manager in Mi. She informed me that my first payment was due Feb. 1st, 2007 and every payment has been 30 days late since. She explained that as a result of an audit they found the problem. She claimed that they tried to repo the car three times and sent many registered letters but could not provide proof that I signed for these. Chrysler financial has NEVER called to inform me that I was late. My contract states that my sale was 12/30/06. I didn't buy the car until the 3rd week in January but the dealership pushed back the date so I could receive the rebates/tax break. Big Mistake! I’m fighting with Chrysler financial trying to get this off my credit. I have never been late in 7 years. Loyal customers do not mean anything to this company. They lie, cheat and steal. I will never buy another Chrysler and I will keep fighting with my last breath.

Va

Comments

• Bc
      27th of Oct, 2008

I also will never ever buy another Chrysler and I hope their lousy company faulters!!! They are pure garbage. Dirty, Dirty company!!!

• Ba
      25th of Nov, 2008

So lets get this straight, YOU are the one that signed a back dated contract in order to receive rebates and a tax break.
    So you and the dealer actually committed fraud against Chrysler and the tax department by lying about the date which you took delivery and signed your contract. Yet you say that Chrysler lies, cheats and steals...

Hmmmmmm I would have to say YOU were the one lying, cheating and stealing...

You deserve everything you get

• Bu
      19th of Jul, 2010

People that work in Finance are the lowest common denominator of the human race. The Salesman knew all along what he was doing, and so did Chrysler financial, My aunt worked for them for five years, they hold payments until they are late, and they will report you at the drop of a hat. Once you are late once, they put you in a "farmer" file, and every time your payment is close to the due date, they hold it... until it is officially late. This is called "farming for fees" this goes on every single day, in every single financial institution in the world. It has become the "cash crop" for failing banks, and it definitely will continue under this administration of the executive branch.